Divided America - the greatest danger since Civil War days

It was totally bad form for them to leave their island where a hurricane could hit it.

If unity means forgiving people who continue to support a psychopathic authoritarian like trump, who was bent on doing anything to stay in power, including destroying our entire electoral system? No thanks. They would be my mortal enemy.

People who recognize the danger of that man who happen to hold conservative values? I would love to see Biden compromise and work with them.

2 Likes

Bad management.

The left are the ones obsessed with Trump, they were trying too impeach a private citizen. Let’s see if they can finally drop it now and live life without Trump. I personally don’t think they can and need a boogeyman to try and distract voters from what is likely to come in the midterms after the slew of EO’s. Especially the one allowing men to pounce girls in contact sports, that should play well with the suburban mom vote.

That is completely false.
The fact that you say something like this reinforces the fact that you really are that clueless, or you just make stuff up. Or maybe, you only listen and read RW news sources. Probably a bit of each.

Enjoy the bliss!

2 Likes

Biden is a moderate. Why would you think he needs to lie to get their votes?

The hurricane.

1 Like

We already “absorbed” them a long time ago. It’s time to ■■■■ or get off the pot.

1 Like

Republicans should of done it 2017 then. It’s Democrats shot to try their solution

1 Like

That’s right. They made up a boogeyman who attempted to destroy the very heart of our democratic system, our elections. Sure.

1 Like

Fine. No Republican input for the next 2 to 4 years. I’m cool with that

1 Like

That’s right, get use to it

:point_up:This is exactly how I want Democrats to govern while they have both chambers

2 Likes

There are more in the US than in Puerto Rico.

1 Like

:point_up:this

2 Likes

Right?

2 Likes

Totally, right? Can you believe they were do inconsiderate?

Transplants are something many of us have to deal with.

So do we and the people we voted for control both the hill and the Presidency.

1 Like

Welcome to politics. SOP