Disturbing racially motivated beatings/robberies happening in Ilhan Omar's district

Your assuming it was because of race nothing article tell their dictates their motive.

I’m not assuming anything, there is no other apparent motivation for this attack.

Why was he targeted? What specifically made him a target?

It’s not apparent only if you can’t read; they clearly state the common factor is people who are intoxicated, alone, and easy targets for robbery (and all were robbed).

1 Like

All were targeted by a large group, stomped and beaten like this guy was?

Are you unable to read the link?

Are you unable to give a straight answer?

How many of them were targeted by large groups, stripped, stomped and beaten on a prolonged attack?

There’s also no mention in the story that this guy was drunk he appears to have simply been seated on the curb texting with his phone.

Read the link for gods sake, I am not holding your hand.

I read it. If you can make your case do so.

Y’all are the ones making assumptions and conclusions that are not in the provided link. Make your own case.

I dindn’t make the claim this guy was targeted because he was alone and drunk and that’s certainly not what the video shows nor what is stated in the article.

Yes, it’s what the link that provides the video says. :joy:

Why do you insist on being obtuse?

“The suspects were mostly boys and men, with a female sometimes present. They would “finesse” the victim — looking for an easy target, such as someone who was intoxicated and alone, looking at their cellphone at times. Elder said half of the assailants are juveniles.”

Literally what the Minnesota Police department told them about the attacks. Jesus.

Not to anyone who has either read the story or watched the video.

Quote it.

Ok my carrier is throttling my speeds so much that I can’t even load the video right now. Can anyone provide a brief synopsis?

Let it load and watch it.

One of the incidents happened on Aug. 3 near Target Field. According to the criminal complaint, the footage shows approximately 12 males attempting to take a cellphone from a male victim, viciously beating him. The suspects are seen ripping the vicitim’s shoes and pants off and then going through his pockets. The victim is noted to be punched and kicked in the head several times throughout the altercation. At one point, the complaint states the victim is thrown to the ground — left motionless — then repeatedly jumped on, hit with planting pots and ridden over with a bicycle. Once police arrived, the victim and all suspects involved are gone.

Jeez that sounds like complete overkill.

■■■■■■■ savages.

Still waiting.

Was already posted, but I know you need your hand held so…

“The suspects were mostly boys and men, with a female sometimes present. They would “finesse” the victim — looking for an easy target, such as someone who was intoxicated and alone, looking at their cellphone at times. Elder said half of the assailants are juveniles.”

None of which are shown to be present in this case. These guys were all apparently hanging out together.

One of the incidents happened on Aug. 3 near Target Field. According to the criminal complaint, the footage shows approximately 12 males attempting to take a cellphone from a male victim, viciously beating him. The suspects are seen ripping the vicitim’s shoes and pants off and then going through his pockets. The victim is noted to be punched and kicked in the head several times throughout the altercation. At one point, the complaint states the victim is thrown to the ground — left motionless — then repeatedly jumped on, hit with planting pots and ridden over with a bicycle. Once police arrived, the victim and all suspects involved are gone

According to Elder, robbery is up 46% in downtown Minneapolis from last year. In a three-week period in August, there were 47 robberies, and the prize each time was a smartphone.

I guess stealing smartphones is “racist”.