Disturbing racially motivated beatings/robberies happening in Ilhan Omar's district

Are you calling the Minnesota Police liars? The title was plural and about the entire article, as was my comments on it.

I understand the video scares you. It will be OK.

In how many of these robberies was the subject targeted for a prolonged , sustained, absolutely brutal stomping and beating by a group of a dozen or more individuals?

The police didn’t make the claim, you did.

Yes they did

According to a report provided by Minneapolis police spokesperson John Elder

Considering it is a quote, it is inherently not my claim :rofl:

2 Likes

Now go run and hide like usual. Took me a minute to find:

The most graphic of the incidents took place on August 3 near Target Field where an intoxicated male was repeatedly punched, kicked, and even run over by a bike. They stripped the victim of his pants in broad daylight while one suspect threw a potted plant at his head and another robbed him of his wallet.

The same group of men were involved in at least two other robberies in the same area. Their strategy was to target drunken men and rob them of their wallets and cellphones—a crime that carries a high sentence and a low payoff.

1 Like

I read it too. Where does it say anything about race? If you can make your case do so

Indeed. :joy:

If a similar thing happened with a gang of white hoodlums attacking a black victim, would you be shocked to see someone post: Trump’s America?

2 Likes

Robbers don’t go back and gratuitously stomp on their victim’s for the fun of it. This was more than robbery.

1 Like

Iv made that mistake once, I don’t think id do it again.

That’s exactly what they were doing

And people who commit hate crimes don’t typically steal wallets and smartphones.

What’s your point?

Why would we have to imagine? It happened…

Once again here we are with this garbage.

There is no proof that all the victims involved were intoxicated, especially with the incidents in broad daylight. You don’t think it’s likely that the author is simply a pushing a different narrative?

I linked an alternate source that confirms it.

Well, then it would actually matter. lol

Why is Gamora!!!

Oh bull ■■■■■ It would be “racially motivated” whether it was racially motivated or not.

2 Likes