Disturbing racially motivated beatings/robberies happening in Ilhan Omar's district

That’s going backwards not forwards, not all sides are into the “Well it happened a 100 years ago so it’s ok, for and an occasional ass kicking on someone with lighter skin pigmentation. I doubt that will do anything positive for race relations and probably just keep setting us back.

1 Like

The level of savagery involved is what makes it incredibly disturbing.

Where is the information on the victims other than the video? I could not find it.

I have seen plenty of terrible videos from high crime areas, pretty equal opportunity IMO, but I am sure that comes into play sometimes

I wonder why?

Would black people be scared if there was a sudden outbreak of gangs of white thugs targeting lone blacks and attacking them in the same manner?

1 Like

I don’t know, there are far worse things happening on a daily basis(murders etc…).

But I guess this ranks pretty high on the fear index for some.

Nothing in that article suggest the attacks were racial motivated.

Any of them could have easily been killed during that kind of beating.

Also what does this have to do with IIhan Omar.

It’s her district.

and she is somehow responsible for it?

when someone is murder in Texas do you link Ted Cruz to it

Just a theory based on the evidence.

I don’t see anyone making that claim, perhaps you can quote it.

I don’t think robber care about the race of the their victim.

Then what is the point of linking her to this story, do you link Ted Cruz to every murder in Texas.

This wasn’t just a robbery even if it was a robbery at all. Why the prolonged beating and stomping of a subject that was prostrate and could offer no resistance?

I didn’t link them. It’s her district, simply a fact.

It wasn’t just a robbery. Maybe you missed the part where they were jumping on the passed out guy on the ground.

Because criminal are not known to be nice people, even more so when they are in a large group because the likelyhood of punishment is smaller.

Yet this is a national story because of the particularly brutal nature of the attack with a large group targeting and brutalizing a single individual for no apparent reason other than race.

Ask alyssa milano…