Direct payments to citizens lowered the poverty rate in 2020

You have yet to decry the cool one seeking a Wall Street stimulus to the tune of a trillion and having the fed prop them up to the tune 1.5 trillion. Soo i am just gonna go ahead with my assumptions.

Corporate welfare, qe etc is only bad if dems are in power

Otherwise it’s okie dokie.

and you agreed with Trump

Of course i did. On more than one occasion.

Ok, Then why are you complaining about the govt subsidizing Wall street, when you support it?

I am not. You funny. I am pointing out that you guys individually and collectively only care when dems are in power.

I can say it again for the cheap seats. Both sides spend money. One side spends money like a drunken sailor and is open about it while the other spending money like a drunken sailor except they are vehemently against both being a drunk and a sailor.

It’s not both sides bad. The side that does it Ans complains about is worse.

1 Like

Here you go. You are welcome btw

I don’t. Stop wanting to get more money without doing more.

Doing more is pretty subjective. Paying them more while actively engaging in quality control of the work product produces better work product. But that’s my little anecdote. I don’t know if it’s true for other small businesses.

It absolutely is. And the opinion of just one person counts.

Does this mean you now support smaller govt? And therefore less corporate cronyism?

Which may or may not be real value added.

Yes, Trumps a moderate. And antiwar… Unlike Bombing Biden who doesn’t care who he kills as long as it changes the news cycle…

The one in Alaska is not.

Allan

Who withdrew the troops from harms way in Afghanistan.

Allan

The people in Alaska all get their direct payment.

Allan

JFK was a huge opponent and wanted rid of the Fed. Although I doubt he would make it in today’s Democratic Party he was a Democrat and against the Fed,
Wasn’t just libertarians for sound money at one point at least.

Indeed.

The majority of the profits from treasures that are derived from our natural resources, should go towards the American people.

That includes the many industries the American people subsidize, for initial R&D that then become very profitable products or services.

Here in N CA, In & Out pays $20.90/ hour, starting wage. GM can make up to 150k.

In many European countries, Fast Food pays a living wage, and they are still quite profitable.
Prices are a bit more…but still relatively low.

1 Like

Thanks for switching topics. Good on you.

Do you agree with a fiat monetary system? Or just do not like the Fed?