Dims Hoping Taylor Swift will turn Florida Blue?

LMAO for real.

With the way immigration is going, Biden does not have a prayer in Florida.

The Super Bowl is a lot of fun. The rest of [real] Football is completely ■■■■■■■ retarded and the way the fans say “we” like they’re somehow a part of the team is some of the dumbest ■■■■ I’ve ever seen so-called adults do! :rofl:

3 Likes

There is a meme out there of a man saying he would rather pour hot sauce in his eye than to look at Taylor Swift.

I tend to agree. :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Much prefer College football myself. :+1:

3 Likes

Enh. I’m a 75 year old man. I don’t have to understand her popularity. I figure I am not in her target audience.

2 Likes

Me either.

I have a 10 year old granddaughter that likes her.

That may be more of the target age.

Per Hur, you are now free to commit crimes with impunity.

2 Likes

That’s because I care about policy that works. I don’t care who endorses who. But dem policy causes poverty and war. While dems pretend they are against it. So, my point was not about celebrity endorsement but about how stupid dem voters seem to be… So easy to fool.

Yes thats right the invasion of Ukraine is all the fault of the Dems, the current military operations by Israel are all the dems fault? Outside of sending money (which I ageee has to stop) we are not involved in any combat operations in sny way shape of form similar to what we saw with Iraq and Afghanistan. Both sides pulled us into those.

But hey this is a forum where we are free to disagree.

1 Like

I know, I exceed the speed limit on the I-95 here in S Florida routinely. Living on the edge baby! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cool. Do both eyes.

Maintain a sense of symmetry.

1 Like

:+1: :rofl:

I want one. :sunglasses:

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

Some of the reader comments are truly abhorrent.

standard right wing incel comments…

2 Likes

Swift’s record of benevolence is commendable and cannot be disputed. Those who otherwise condemn or criticize have issues in my opinion. How do you besmirch or belittle someone who opens their checkbook to help others in need?
Doesn’t matter if their politics are left or right leaning, attacking someone who is financially lending a hand to others in need is sad.

Are they? I looked through them, didn’t see anything “abhorrent.”