Dilbert Canceled!

B and B got old for me but hook me up with some Ren and Stimpy. Quality!

Have you watched the new ones ?

There’s new ones?

Yup, they’re back.

https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/status/1541315869820608512?s=20

Ha ha! Chef’s kiss!

1 Like

It’s a shame.

Now just waiting until Dilbert becomes the new far right meme mascot along with Pepe.

1 Like

If that happens it will form along these lines.

Imagine a poll shows half the people in Simi Valley, or half the people in some neighborhood or university think it is not okay to be black.

Al Sharpton responds “black folks should stay away from there.”

Who is racist?
a.) The racists who say it is not okay to be this color or that color
b.) Al Sharpton for saying “Stay away from those people.”

3 Likes

Holy crap. :rofl:

That one may just have been as good as “No Talking”.

1 Like

Ah, context.

giphy

3 Likes

I think folks should hear all that he said not just excerpts.

Sounds more like he’s frustrated. To paraphrase, he’s helped black people all of this life and gets nothing back but being called a racist.

Lefty horrendous horrific made-up misquote:
Adams called Black Americans a “hate group”
(Notice only two words are actually quoted)

Actual quote
“If nearly half of all Blacks are not okay with White people – according to this poll, not according to me – that’s a hate group. That’s a hate group, and I don’t want anything to do with them,”
Facts

• The political views of some people based on the notion that racism is everywhere,
  • They cannot find sufficient evidence to support their stupid made up views
  • So they fabricate some.

As it turns out, his “hate speech” was a response to racist leftists who openly hate white people.

All we had to do was be patient, and wait a day for the lib snot rockets to come crashing back down to Earf. :rofl:

6 Likes

Yup. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

If it wasn’t so funny, it would merely be pathetic. :laughing:

2 Likes

He also repeated something Don Lemon said:
“When Don Lemon lived in a mostly black neighborhood, there were a bunch of problems that he didn’t see in white neighborhoods. So, even Don Lemon sees a big difference in your quality of living based on where he lived and who was there.”

A good point as well:
"Those who don’t want to focus on education, you just need to get away from them. Just get as much distance as you can.

Is he really not just calling out the elephant in the room?

2 Likes

That’s all he said?

Like heck it was.

That’s I I have found.
Feel free to search for more.

Germany, the KKL and today’s liberals all had ideologies based on “We need to adopt my program because the other guys are victimizing us.”

All three failed to find sufficient evidence. If they told the truth people would completely reject their ideas. All three fabricated evidence and/or trumped up the scant evidence they could find.

Any criticism of any favored identity group shall be met with accusations of hatred, bigotry, etc.

Criticism of crits shall not be tolerated.

3 Likes