Did the UK instigate a coup against the elected government of the US?

The letter didn’t ask the military to resolve an election dispute.

It asked the military to be prepared to step in should the election be certified for Biden and Trump refuses to leave office.

This is a “fantasy” that goes back to the days of Bill Clinton.

Both sides have regularly engaged in worrying the President of the opposite party won’t leave office.

So some people from the uk did something.

Seems a bit muddled to me.

How bout some clarity from the op.

Or is that all the evidence you have, muddled as it is.

Allan

There are good reasons why Britain’s obvious connections to the Russia-collusion hoax have not been reported widely.

For a start, the UK media does not have the first amendment. Openly discussing operations of the British intel agencies is subject to prior restraint. Publishing classified information is illegal, and any documents that confirm involvement of the British intel agencies would be classified.

The US media has largely gone silent on the UK as a source of the Russia-collusion information once it became clear that the information was really disinformation. Part of that is because the information does not fit into Democrat talking points.

The US government has largely remained silent on the UK’s involvement in Russia-collusion hoax. As a military and diplomatic ally of the US, the State Department has no reason to discuss the issues.

Trump is the wild card. He has fired a couple of warning tweets, but he recognizes the strategic issues with confronting the British government over this. I would be worried in the UK government if the “Battle of New Orleans” becomes a popular song at Trump rallies.

I doubt the UK gives a ■■■■ what Trump thinks.

Trump has been very restrained until now. We will see what he chooses to do.

What he going to do, invade England who is he the King of France.

1 Like

The UK will need new trade agreements after it leaves the transition period with the EU on December 31.

So, your take is that career operators were also stump stupid?

I mean they’re pretty busy running their country into the ground at a slightly slower rate than us.

did you see the PM awful speech to a bunch of kids last week it was hilarious.

It always tough to know how much to trust the British papers, being either tabloids or outright Troy propaganda, but apparently Boris is all kinds of ■■■■■■ up from his bout with COVID and Dominic Cummings is essentially running the country.

I swear the Deep State Narrative is one of the most incoherent I have ever seen…yet true believers get sucked in.

i honestly can’t figure that out…

1 Like

An interesting idea. I wonder what Chileans and Aussies think about it in the context of Allende, Whitlam and the CIA.

What about Downer?

Exactly where is Downer hiding? Why hasn’t the USA charged Downer for his role in the alleged coup? Why hasn’t the USA started extradition proceedings against Downer?

You seemed to have forgotten Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Also, what about Australia?

Hmmmm, threats against a son. Why does that sound so familiar?

Quid pro quo anyone? One wonders if the allegations of a coup are correct why hasn’t there been any formal extradition requests given that Johnson is the current UK PM?

I am sorry.

The conspiracy is bigger than I thought

What appears to have been missed is that there is a Conservative Government in the UK and a Liberal/National coalition in Australia. Both right of centre governments.