Did the UK instigate a coup against the elected government of the US?

I am sure you can fill us in on how Halper is a huge fan of Clinton and is left of Marx.

Halper? @Happyhappyjoyjoy might be better placed to provide that info for you. I can tell you that Morrison leads a coalition government dominated by RWNJs. One wouldn’t think they would be in cahoots with the Democrats.

UPDATE: Here is another apparent link between London the coup attempt.

CIA Director Gina Haspel is personally blocking the declassification of documents detailing corruption at the highest levels of the intelligence community during the 2016 election . . . Haspel was hand-picked by former CIA director John Brennan to run the CIA’s operations in London, where she served as the spy agency’s bureau chief from 2014 through early 2017.

There is literally nothing Gina Haspel could do to stop Trump from declassifying things.

2 Likes

Why is the President so weak and ineffectual that his underlings are constantly undermining his efforts to declassify all of this stuff?

2 Likes

Lol. Check out the wording (it matters a lot when describing a source), they aren’t even using an anonymous source. “I’m told that it is Gina Haspel who is…” Its not " sources close to say" or anything similar meaning he could of heard it on the bus or anywhere else.

Haspel was also formerly the agency station chief in London under Obama CIA Director John Brennan in 2016 and 2017 while ex-British intelligence officer Christopher Steele pieced together the Democrat-funded and discredited dossier that became the basis for falsely charging Trump with being a Russian agent.

[She] twice ran the C.I.A.’s station in London, a post made all the more important by the agency’s relationship with MI6, the British intelligence service.

She was “Station Chief European Division” from 2014 to 2017:

I know who she is. I also know from reading the article that The Federalist doesn’t have anything to back up their assumption much less anything credible

She was working with British intelligence in London when the Steele dossier was prepared and when British intelligence agencies were targeting the Trump campaign. That is the point.

Richard Steele was no longer part of British intelligence when he was hired to opposition research

Correction. The fingerprints of ex British intelligence

Steele was a retired MI6 agent and was in business as a contractor. Do you have any evidence that he no longer worked for British intelligence as a contractor or consultant?

He certainly had plenty of contacts who still worked in British intelligence. The trails keep leading back to London.

Thanks for admitting you have no basis for your assumption that British intelligence was targeting the Trump campaign

It really doesn’t

Once a spy, always as spy.

Snowden was employed by a contractor, not NSA itself. Most of the actual work is done by contractors, but they are under the direction of the agency. And many retirees work as contractors.

That’s just not true.

So more unsupported assumptions

Snowden worked for Booz Allen Hamilton, an NSA contractor, when he released the information on US spy operations. He was a former CIA employee.

Once a spy always a spy?

Just not true.

Most of the details are still classified, and the CIA director appears to have a personal interest in keeping things secret.

I would not be surprised if she is forced to resign or is fired.

1 Like