Did pocahontas try to ambush bernie?

Well, if anyone here would recognize a kangaroo court, it would be you. :wink:

1 Like

And given that I watched most of the House of Rep’s inquiry/hearing I am indeed very well placed. For the record I am referring to the public hearing/inquiry in case any one tries to refer the investigations which were not open to the general public.

We weren’t a party to it and I don’t remember any of us approving of it then either.

She’ll die again in 2020 when her quest to be president flops.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

“you’re a liar” no “you’re a liar”

no, you will be silenced by senate rules for the next few weeks

Says Joe … barely able to control his laughter. :wink:

1 Like

That’s terrible. I hope she lives a long life.

Me too. I hope she and Hillary become roommates in the rest home. :wink:

1 Like

Me too, the lifelong humiliation when her career dream dies will be well deserved.

Humiliation? She’s still in the race, once of the 6 remaining. That’s pretty good. I’d be proud to get that far.

Of course you would. She’s not running to be in the top six, she’s running for the nomination. Even a VP slot will be a loss for her.

Reincarnation

So you calibrated your moral compass to Trumpnorth?

1 Like

She knew exactly what she was doing, it was a calculated move. She and her campaign staff saw the polls and decided they had to take some action.

1 Like

Damn that idiot steyer for interrupting.

I think they were on the verge of getting very hot about it.

#neverwarren

2 Likes

He has no morals to calibrate to.

His supporters threw theirs away.

the liar liar pants on fire clip is getting more views than the debate itself…

2 Likes

In which teepee are yours?

Steyer wanted to defuse the situation before they pushed each other. I think Pocahontas was baiting Bernie.