Did pocahontas try to ambush bernie?

Warren is the more phony contender. No question there.

On the plus side Bernie used to be against illegal immigration because it deflated middle class worker wages.

Then the POD people got him. They are going to get him again.

:mailbox:

Pocahontas died in 1617.

Pocahontas…in stereo. One died…and the other lied. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sorry. Trump supporters threw away moral argument a few years ago.

Ya got nuthin’

Sounds like you are downplaying it a little. Poco accuses Bernie of sexism because she is sliding out the exit door (going down). Bernie throws out the BS flag. Ms embelishment girl, not used to the BS flag so abruptly wants to make her fashion statement. Bernie says not the time or the place, shut up. Poco did not realize, do not ■■■■ around with Bernie.

1 Like

Not downplaying it. Just reflecting on this in the context of the donnybrooks the party I support have had over the decades.

…as in donnyTrumpbrooks? :sunglasses:

@Smyrna I can understand that you misunderstood what I meant by donnybrook (as in Donald Trump) but it has nothing to do with Donald Trump. Donnybrook means fight or brawl in this context.

@westaussie, Did you support the house’s partisan kangaroo court of making things up? I think Ms embelishment got confused and carried it back to the party of “do nothings.”

Sure…I know. I’d more label it a Freudian slip from a Trumpster in denial. :sunglasses:

1 Like

:popcorn:

1 Like

I did not see anything that could even remotely be construed to be a kangaroo court.

Go visit your optometry Dept.

How much of the House of Rep inquiry/hearing did you watch live?

Enough of it that my BS meter pegged. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

I think she ambushed him. If she’s this whiny with Bernie who has been mostly polite to her she would never make it through debates with Trump.

1 Like

Sounds like you watched a lot less of it live than I did. I did see some very poor performances by Messrs Nunes, Jordan and Gaetz.

Which one lied about being fired from a teaching position because she was “pregnant”?

Stead of Pocahontas, Forked Tongue does work better.

1 Like

How much help does Biden need?

How much easier can we make winning the D nomination for Quid Pro Joe?

We are not supposed to look at an egregious COI while he was VP.

Supposed to not focus on his history of foreign policy mistakes.

Do NOT speak of his relatively minor stutter.

Do NOT force the 4 Senators running against him to do the right thing al la Jeff Sessions and recuse themselves as Impeachment jurors…Resulting in Joe getting out there in the old Malarky bus.

Do not allow Obama to endorse him.

Have CNN push blatant propaganda to get Sanders and Warren into a public squabble…least their supporters find a way to unite.

The tilting of the field towards Joe is stunning and yet…

It is a blatant push to get him across the D nomination finish line.

Sanders got hosed again…then Warren got hit with the backwash.

:non-potable_water:

I think Bosun’s comment reflected on both political parties.

If he didn’t intend it that way, it certainly applies all the same.