Did Obama Commit A Crime

If you don’;t like Obama for his healthcare lie, you must despise Trump for the 500 lies he’s committed on almost all aspects of policy?

About what?
Please be specific

The hive mind is real.

I don’t see that as their job, it could turn into a nightmare as people complain about every little factoid that might simply be exaggerated or whatever. They are not fact checkers.

You are used to forums in which you can easily stop opposing opinions by such tricks, knowing that those mods won’t check but will assume you have a valid complaint . I love the approach used here by some libs

“Gosh durn, I just can’t understand why folks like him want to ruin the forum with unproductive trolling. Some of us come here for a lively political debate, to share opinions, and camaraderie. I’m afraid I have to flag this post to try to save the integrity of the forum”.

Yeah… you would flag Hannity himself and call him a liar if he posted.

:laughing: :rofl:

Damn… you and that telltale nervous laughter!

you post some weird stuff.

an american kid’s parents go to a foreign land to help people and you’re posting pics of Iran’s president even though the american family left when she was 5yo.

you do the same thing when missionaries go to help those less fortunate and take their toddlers?

Jarrett is not loyal to Iran. You know that. You still claim otherwise. That’s a deliberate lie. The moderators should stop deliberate and probable lies to keep these threads accurate.

In the end. I’m sorry for you if you believe what you troll.

It’s not about a narrative-it’s about paying attention to the facts as they come out.

Of course, you make it clear you aren’t interested in those pesky things called “facts” so it comes as no surprise.

Facts as you see it may not really be facts. I thought your narrative trumped facts.

You have no proof of your position. I have no proof of my position. You make assertions. I make assertions.

I also posted evidence that while Jarrett, who was born in Iran, was Obama’s senior advisor, Obama made major concessions to Iran even while that country was openly hostile towards us and our ally Israel.

This is not a court of law, nor a formal investigation. The reader can judge and choose to ignore or further investigate.

Feel free to post your evidence that supports your position.

Like every time the name “Trump” and the words “Russian collusion” are mentioned in the same post… or any other lies about Trump that we deal with?

There was no IRS scandal. It was fake news all along I’ve personally showed the proof to Cratic many times, but he dishonestly continue to claim there was. The gist is that right-wing groups were not specifically targeted, just like Diamond and Silk were not specifically targeted, and right-wings were not specifically targeted with the Twitter shadow ban baloney. It’s just more right-wing victimhood.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-11-20/gop-surrenders-cherished-irs-scandal-at-last

2 Likes

That’s nonsense. You need to stop gulping down the Trump is kool-aid. No one was prevented from campaigning for or voting for Romney who wanted him president. Obama was big against him in 2012. The FakeNews IRS non-scandal didn’t change that.

Trump has not killed thousand and thousands of people by being stupid. And you didn’t mention why Obama did it…

There was no scandal. Only GOP victimhood, as usual.

Facts are facts, regardless of your feelings about them. The fact that you don’t even know that your questions have been asked and answered is proof. But again, you aren’t interested in those, but just the narrative you WANT to be true. We know that.

Obama prevented Qaddafi from killing them… They now have slavery in Libya. CNN made sure you know little about it.

Are you blind? I literally said:

I said nothing about Trump running in 2012. I said you need to stop gulping down the Trump is kool-aid.

It was a Fake Scandal. There was no scandal. Stop spreading lies.

From my links above, that I has posted to you many times now:

But inquiries by the House Ways and Means Committee, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, the Senate Finance Committee, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations and the Justice Department all failed to produce evidence of political interference.

What’s more, none of the groups actually needed IRS approval to operate. “These organizations didn’t have to wait for the IRS to tell them anything to go into business,” Koskinen said in a telephone interview last week.

Yet the IRS clearly applied extra scrutiny to groups that it thought might be engaged in too much politics to warrant the preferential tax designation. One way IRS personnel did that was to look for key words, such as “Tea Party.” Other words that triggered IRS scrutiny included: “Occupy,” “green energy,” “medical marijuana” and “progressive.”

Contrary to the Republican story, the IRS never targeted conservatives. The IRS targeted politics, which was pretty much what it was supposed to do.