Did Joe Biden just Confess?

It’s stupid. Ignorant. I honestly don’t believe he said that.

I think Joe Biden should be fully investigated and if found guilty, he should face the same consequences that Donald Trump faced when the tape of him bragging about sexual assault was uncovered.

1 Like

IMO being senator and VP has hold Joe back from doing even worst things. Imagine if he wasn’t convened about his reputation.

And that wasn’t the worst video.

Jump to 5:05 in this one.

Good Lord, does the girl not have a father?

Yes…on her right.

Notice how Joe didn’t just put his hand on young girl arm, he pushed her arm going between and then upwards.

Real smooth…and act that’s well rehearsed and right front of everyone.

This should be your clue around how ridiculous this is…

Oh…and it’s a shame this is all coming out now IMO. Should have waited until after the convention.

Watch the video.

They are going to run him.

It’s a return to decency.

I’m not so sure about that.

Oddly this is first time I have my doubts. And I think I’m pretty good at following politics over the years.

I watched. No doubt it is creepy. He seems generally handsy. Doesn’t mean he is a sexual deviant. He been around children for 70 years… not a single one has come forward to state he molested them?

The young lady in the white sweater between 530-600 start time… there it is again. He couldn’t stop his thumb from rubbing upward towards her breast area. Its really ■■■■■■ up. In these clips he’ll shake every hand but a handshake with a little girl turns into getting pulled in close. Getting pulled in close turns into placing hands near their chests or gross hair stroking. Placing hands near chest turns into a slow rubbing of the palm or fingers towards their breasts. It’s gross as hell.

Is it the standard that only children who come forward have been molested? I never ‘came forward’.

I have eyes.

It’s a pattern. It’s not like oops or anything like that.

Freakin’ creep.

I didn’t say that, but feel free to think whatever you want. I believe she was sexually assaulted.

The Democrat Biden has no moral high ground either, if he’s not a sexual deviate, he is a plagiarizer, and is still exploiting and lying about his wife and daughters lethal car accident. He is one piece of work, that’s for sure. :roll_eyes:

That’s a stretch … a very big stretch. :neutral_face:

I believe Biden.

“I don’t remember!” “I don’t remember!” “I don’t remember!”