Did Joe Biden just Confess?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who did he confess to assaulting?

For once I agree with you entirely. How about that. :wink:

1 Like

That works both ways. :wink:

1 Like

One of Joe’s favorite lines after meeting a couple is to tell the man “you have good taste” after sizing up the woman if Joe approves.

The TDS crowd likes to omit the words “they let you”

There is a story out there now that he commented on the big breasts of a 14 year old girl at a DNC event about 10 years or so ago. He’s a weird one for sure. :roll_eyes:

Biden has always been pure cringe.

1 Like

“No, I didn’t do it.”
This statement is not a double negative.

“I didn’t not do it.”
This statement is a double negative.

He’s a fraud, a liar, or both.

Anyone trained to spot a liar had every bell in their head going off watching that.

Those bells have been non-operational for a very long time.

He did, he apologized and said he’d strive to do better in the future an the Me Too crowd instantly forgave him a his prior transgressions.

Leta Republican for office do the same and see how quickly that will change.

I don’t even care if he said “I did it,” the point is, without a known victim (meaning a women who did not consent before or after said alleged activity) it is nothing but talk. Trump has been an crass ass all of his public life and probably was before. There is no doubt that the story rings true, but it does not constitute proof of having committed a sexual assault.

I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he is probably not lying. He probably has no recollection of the alleged event. Not only is he exhibiting memory loss issues, probably due to advancing dementia, but many people of power and privilege like him don’t see the little people as anything other than their minions to be used at their convenience if they so wish. That attitude is and always has been common in men like him whether they be politicians or in the private sector (ref. Harvey Weinstein)

1 Like

The scary part is that this is decades long behavior and that he must have actually thought it was acceptable throughout his life in politics.

A lot of men of that generation did. When I first entered the full-time work force in 1970, that attitude was common.

Ever watch the Series Mad Men? That aspect of sexism was portrayed very accurately. And when things started to change in the mid 70s, it caught an awful lot of them by complete surprise.

This goes well beyond that with the passive aggressive child molestation.

Agreed. Joe has a serious pedophiliac problem. He may have it under control in that he doesn’t fully act out, but the gears in his head are sure spinning.

The “gleem in his eyes” when he’s putting hands on kids is creepy as hell.

Reminds me of a former coach I know who lost his job over it and his own family finally figured out what he was doing and he’s never been left alone with kids since.

He’s flat not allowed any physical contact at all even with his own grand kids.

The only thing that’s kept him out of prison is a son who’s a very prominent and highly politically connected lawyer who negotiated a deal for him which avoided conviction and registration as a child predator.