Did Joe Biden just Confess?

“what if it was a double negative?”

was not keeping me up.

1 Like

I figured it must if you as an Australian, want to argue American English vernacular between two Americans. That would be similar to me correcting the Queens English between two Brits. I could do it, but I would just look foolish attempting to do so.

1 Like

Would that be Queen’s English? It is a contorted and frankly nonsensical argument you are putting forward where you have attempted, unsuccessfully, to cite examples that support a jaundiced point of view.

1 Like

Lol first-term representative. That was a short but spectacular career. Good Lord these people need to learn the right and the wrong way to do social media.

1 Like

By the way you clearly do not understand double negatives

Sorry, I lose track of the poes. You’re one like cali right?

1 Like

Nice try but its not a confession but I definitely believe her! This case is definitely different from Uncle Joe’s numerous documented and self confessed non consensual touchy feeling hair sniffing, hairy leg rubbing, swimming nude in front of female secret service agents, etc. type of perverse behavior but I believe he was capable of much worse. But really does it matter to Democrat voters, I don’t think so. :roll_eyes:

Did he really do that?

Do you believe any of Trumps accusers? Let’s see the hypocrisy

At least secret service folks are adults but if he did that…ew gross.

His recent accuser is/was an adult, too. People will check her claims - folks can decide for themselves.

What really got and gets me is seeing with my eyes that little girl video -which is even more disturbing in regular speed.

“No, it never happened” is not a double negative.

Interesting about being nude. Winston Churchill, who is often quoted admiringly on this forum, often was naked allegedly including when having a meeting with the USA President during the Second World War.

Has Joe Biden requested that all relevant documentation is made available?

Depending on which news source one listens to there’s different answers to that question. He gave his first interview about it just yesterday and I bet more is yet to be revealed. Unfortunately us citizens have to wait while different political factions fight over where these records are. Until then the talking points are that the NY Times already fully investigated/dismissed the allegations and that’s he’s asking for full transparency.

Tell me the number of accusers and give me a name where there was not a legal Non Disclosure Agreement, because an NDA is a consensual contract between two consenting adults and it’s not sexual assault.

The private life of now President Trump is an open book and yes he was a womanizer with plenty of female groupies who welcomed his advances, or threw themselves at him, he admitted it in the Access Holly wood tape :woman_shrugging:t2: and we all know women throw themselves at powerful and rich men, those are just facts of life. :roll_eyes:

Democrats don’t have the moral high ground to run with against President Trump with and it’s pathetic that they think they do.

You can be sexually assaulted and still have an NDA after the assault.

Reade threw herself at Biden then, right?

“Democrats” aren’t running against Trump, Biden is.

1 Like

What the ■■■■ ?

I missed this… that is sick.

Sorry bud, that’s not a double negative. Something like “No, it didn’t not happen” would be the double negative.