Did hillary clinton Accept An award Named After a racist Black Baby Killing Enthusiast?

I’m curious as to how many African Americans you think there are alive today in the US. Because it’s not 11 million. Which would be half of your 22 million convenience kills claim. For reference, you said 22 million was almost twice as many as blacks are alive today.

I dont think your source is the definitive judge as to what is and is not racism.

She created a program specifically to reduce black births. It’s been mentioned here and proven before.

Some are finally accepting the truth.

No matter how the leftist media tries to spin this, negative eugenics aimed at black people is racist.

You’re gonna have to take it up with planned genocide. They’re the ones removing her statues and name from streets and…

I say leave the statues, stop the abortions.

2 Likes

Black lives matter? The unborn dead laugh.

Because of her thoughts on Eugenics. Nothing to do with race.

2 Likes

Hit the nail on the head there.

Nope. No one is gonna watch it.

Who cares, the child being killed is never given a choice.

I object to all elective abortions regardless of race but I’m not promoting the lives of one race over all others either like BLM.

Of course it’s true no matter what “pub med” says.

She was a Eugenicist and believed blacks were an inferior/sub human race.

1 Like

“Wiki”.

Hitler was real big on birth control for those he deemed inferior too.

Abortion is not birth control, it is birth prevented by killing of the unborn.

Why is that? What conservatives are cheering those murders?

You have any direct quotes? You know she has been praised by various black leaders, including MLK right?

Which has to do with Sanger how? You know she was against abortion right?

based on…,what?

I’ll happily correct myself. “Black Children”.

No she wasn’t.

I cant even mention the name of her program here because it uses a name that would likely be blocked. She targeted black people

2 Likes

Heard it before.

Lets take the two “racist” quotes from the article.

We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Not racist. She feared that her birth control clinics would be attacked as trying to exterminate the Black population.

“Evidences of biological and racial degeneracy are apparent to this observer. ‘Compared with the African negro,’ she writes, ‘the British sub-man is in several respects markedly inferior. He tends to be dull; he is usually quite helpless and unhandy; he has, as a rule, no skill or knowledge of handicraft, or indeed knowledge of any kind… Over-population is a phenomenon connected with the survival of the unfit, and it is mechanism which has created conditions favorable to the survival of the unfit and the elimination of the fit.’"

That’s a serious lack of reading comprehension there. She literally just said the “African Negro” is superior to the British. How is calling Africans better than the British, fare with peoples erroneous belief that she though Blacks were inferior.

She was a eugenicist who believed in the removal of the unfit, Black, white, it didn’t matter what race.

Heres some quotes.

Ill repeat one here.

From “Birth Control and Racial Betterment” (1919): “Before eugenists and others who are laboring for racial betterment can succeed, they must first clear the way for Birth Control. Like the advocates of Birth Control, the eugenists, for instance, are seeking to assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit. Both are seeking a single end but they lay emphasis upon different methods.”