Did hillary clinton Accept An award Named After a racist Black Baby Killing Enthusiast?

No. She was invited by an all female branch of the KKK, to lecture on birth control. It wasn’t a rally.

Sanger was willing to speak with anyone in order to advocate for birth control.

She did, but from what I’ve read, she did that because she’d speak to anyone who would listen.

Margaret Sanger wasn’t a racist. Her eugenics targeted “feebleminded” people—this still should have gotten her the bullet—and not any one race.

So a female klan rally.

That makes it better.

Unlike you, their watch will never end.

Is that all you have?

I’m not going to disparage her for advocating for birth control to anyone who would listen. Especially during a time when it was a illegal to do so.

There was a thread about this about two years ago.

hillarybike

She can also pedal away with a basket full of deplorables.

These are true. Sad that the cons here are just fine believing otherwise.

There is a thread on Sanger every few years. I wish the old forum was archived. I had some pretty good sources that I can’t seem to find anymore.

“Margaret Sanger practiced eugenics against blacks” is an oldie but a goodie from the CEC Hymnbook…

1 Like

Witch. Hag. Antichrist. Hildawg. Hildabeast.

Oldies but goodies, and sorely needed as a respite from the ■■■■ show orchestrated by current White House occupant.

“Freedom” now means you are a hero for enabling the killing of more than an entire generation of black Americans.

Yay!

Disgusting.

With an estimated 22 million black babies being killed for convenience we’ve now enabled the legal killing of almost twice as many blacks as are alive today since 1973. Worse, with our own tax dollars we have funded abortions all across Africa to kill millions more.

This is celebrated but we’re ready to burn the country down over 3 unlawful killings of blacks by cops that are being prosecuted and sent to prison on average each year while we have genocide through abortion and via black on black violence taking more than 5,000 lives every year.

Where are the protests for these lives lost? Where is the national outcry for “justice”?

Toto wasn’t deplorable, you monster!

Nonsense. She even named her program after the race in question.

Her Eugenics policies specifically targeted blacks because she believed them to be sub human and incapable of being civilized. In all fairness that was the common theme through much of the educated among Educated American and European Elites.

is this considered “news?”

Did someone force these black women to abort? Did this happen against their will?

You know there are more white abortions than black abortions? Where is your faux outrage for them or do you only concern yourself with one race?

You know this just isn’t true, right?

Was Margaret Sanger a racist? - PubMed

From wiki…sounds like a raging racist! :roll_eyes:

Sanger worked with African American leaders and professionals who saw a need for birth control in their communities. In 1929, James H. Hubert, a black social worker and the leader of New York’s Urban League, asked Sanger to open a clinic in Harlem.[73] Sanger secured funding from the Julius Rosenwald Fund and opened the clinic, staffed with black doctors, in 1930. The clinic was directed by a 15-member advisory board consisting of black doctors, nurses, clergy, journalists, and social workers. The clinic was publicized in the African-American press as well as in black churches, and it received the approval of W. E. B. Du Bois, the co-founder of the NAACP and the editor of its magazine, The Crisis. [74][75][76][77] Sanger did not tolerate bigotry among her staff, nor would she tolerate any refusal to work within interracial projects.[78] Sanger’s work with minorities earned praise from Martin Luther King, Jr.

They might hold off on “feminazi” for a bit until that attack on the judge’s family is forgotten. So a couple more days.