Did Anyone Catch the Trumpus MAGA Mega Rally In Tampa?

What is the source for the the $50.00 in cash?

Was this the rally where the crowd threatened reports and Trump said you need photo ID to buy groceries?

Hey man, back off! All that golfing has to be exhausting!

I think itā€™s a mark that needs to be placed on the skin somewhere - maybe the forehead - maybe 666.

Thereā€™s no irony. The law was suspended for the 2012 general mostly because he said that and was overturned before the 2014 election, let alone the 2016 one? So, uh, ???

I remembered there was serious issues with it.

Thanks for the recap!

Just as long as all of his readings are tweet length.

192 rounds of golf on the ground.

192 rounds of golf on the ground.

Take one down; drive it around

191 rounds of golf on the ground.

Allan

Hush money from a Donald Trump affair?

Ever been behind someone in line at a grocery store writing a check? They arenā€™t very popular.

I own a small business. I havenā€™t written a check in years.

I mow a lawn or two. Get paid in cash. Now I have $50. I wander down to the local grocery store and buy my gift card. Then I log onto Amazon, use a gift card, and buy myself something nice.

I get where you are trying to go with this, but sometimes, think outside the box. There are lots of people who get paid in cash, buy with cash, do everything with cash. Ever stand in the terrible lines at a Comcast center? Ever see people paying their bill with cash? Its the way they operate. Not everyone has a bank account. Not everyone owns a credit card.

Was thinking about the voter id issue and had a questionā€¦ Proponents argue that the $10-$20 to protect the vote is a small price to pay. By any real measure, in-person voter id is exceedingly rare but letā€™s assume the real amount of in-person voter fraud is 2-3 times the amount of prosecutions. Itā€™s still probably under 100 cases a year in most states. Assuming you still believe this issue is important enough to impose these hurdles on the right to vote then one can assume you believe strongly in protecting the public from the scourge of in-person voter fraud.

On the other hand, letā€™s talk gun homicides. PA has the second highest gun homicide rate in the country. A significant number of these firearms are purchased via private party sales. The current going rate for an FFL transfer is $10-$20, about the same price as a voter id. Obviously limiting even a few gun deaths a year by requiring all firearms purchases to go through a FFL transfer and background check would be a small price to pay to address this issueā€¦

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The politeness of flipping people off or the common courtesy of holding a spot for a pee break.

The funny part is you said they had been waiting in line for more than a day to see a POLITICIAN. They love that man. He represents them perfectly.

Yep, I guess that is a good example, but I have no idea how people rent or are able to function on a daily basis without ID. Hell, I have to show ID when I use my credit card in a lot of places.

I have two employees who donā€™t have bank accounts. They canā€™t do direct deposit, so I have to give them a PAPER CHECK, then they go to my bank, where they have to show ID to cash their checks. Then, they run around paying their bills in cash.

What a dope.

I rarely have cash on me.

I do wish I did sometimes. Last week I was at a AA baseball game, and wanted a beer, and my son wanted a water. The line for the regular concession stand was 40 people deep. The line for the ā€œcash onlyā€ concession stand was nil.

Well, they feel he represents them and they do love him (or are passionate enough about supporting his policies) or they wouldnā€™t wait in line for a full day before the event. I donā€™t see that as being a bad thing.

Unconstitutional poll tax.

Allan

a) Wiki is open

b) Do you think we should re-carve Mt. Rushmore? I mean, Donald Trump is obviously the Greatest President In The History Of The United Statesā€¦more worthy than all the other Presidents put together. Heā€™s so great we donā€™t even have to honor past Presidents because anything good that ever happened or will ever happen in this nation was because of Donald Trumpā€¦his power is so far-reaching the effects of its use go both forward and backwards in time.

Iā€™m thinking four different posesā€¦all four faces would be of President Trump.

What do you think?

LOL, me either. If I do, I oftentimes forget I have it and low and behold, ā€œwhere did that $20 come from in my wallet!?ā€