Did Anyone Catch the Trumpus MAGA Mega Rally In Tampa?

Actually no you do not. I can open a credit card online without any form of ID

But do you get your S&H Green Stampsā€¦ :joy:

And how do you pay your credit card bill? With a bank account you needed ID to open?

Good lord. You can use a gift card to purchase stuff off of Amazon or Apple. You donā€™t need an ID to buy a gift card.

OMGā€¦ I actually REMEMBER those!!!

There was an atlantic article that discusses how those who work on voter ID are discussing the point of those laws without any fears nowadays. ā€œOh yeah itā€™s totes because we need to have fewer minorities votingā€

You can open a bank account on line using a SSN. No need to ever go in the bank and show an ID.

1 Like

He connects better with middle class working whites because he taps into their fears and hatred.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not what you said. :smiley:

It was a stupid and arrogant remark. Irony is that it really did not make a difference in 2012 or 2016.

I still think an ID to verify prior to voting is better policy that the honor system.

You need to have a way to pay for the gift card, right? Stems from a bank account, right? You need an ID to open a bank account. Or, if you donā€™t have a bank account, an ID to cash a check, right?

He connects with all workers because he busts his ass the same as they do.

Thatā€™s nice and honorable but thatā€™s not why the law was passed in PA.

Sigh. I can walk into a grocery store, pick up a gift card, put down $50 in cash, and walk out with a gift card.

Who cashes checks? This isnā€™t 1983.

I had no idea golf was so popular with the working classā€¦ Rarely see many working class folks at my courseā€¦

Hahahahahhahahahhahahah

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

I get your point and where you are going :wink:

But, it really all circles back to needing an ID at the base source.

No thatā€™s not why. Thatā€™s sycophantic nonsense.

He connects to workers because they believe that finally they have someone fighting on their side. That his long term goal is to help them. Not because he works harder than them.

Itā€™s a gasp for air but thatā€™s a conversation for another thread

Trump is an administrative machine. He is only getting better each and every day.

1 Like

Thats Trump version of George W Bush and his barcode scanner fiasco.

Its pretty obvious Trump has seen the inside of a grocery store in many a moon.

Allan