DHS Report: White Supremacists Most Legal Threat in US

Do you remember what I said about Tom Ridge…or maybe you weren’t here at the time.

Wasn’t here. I joined a couple years into Obama’s presidency when I was already sick of the continued policies in Afghanistan. (it’s where my screen name comes from. I partially regretted my vote)

What does Tom Ridge have to do with Chad Wolf?

You’re smart guy…figure it out.

Aside from the fact that they hold the same office?

Or are you arguing that the office itself corrupts anyone who holds it?

If I had my way I would break it up bury the parts in all 50 states.

Ok.

You didn’t actually answer my question, though.

Aside from the office he holds, why is Chad Wolf a bad guy now?

Actually I did…

This article appears to be another piece of MSM garbage located in DC along with the bureaucratic deep state which includes the DHS

From the article…
>>a whistleblower had said the report was being slow-walked by DHS<<

Just where are all these white supremist groups burning, rioting, looting and murdering police officers all across the country?
Oh that’s right the left will holler Charlottesville :roll_eyes: while ignoring the dozens of BLM & ANTIFA Democrat operative anarchists/domestic terrorists running wild throughout the country.

4 Likes

No, you didn’t.

We get that you claim to have been against DHS from the beginning. No need to keep repeating it.

The report looks at 2018-2019. All the terrorist attacks for those two years resulted in 48 deaths:

See pages 17-18 of the report:

BLM/ANTIFA riots have resulted in 47 deaths since in just 3.5 months:

Looks like the report is lying with statistics. The riots have a monthly death rate that is over six times higher than that for the “terrorist attacks”.

Concentration of power is dangerous to a free society.

You’re dodging.

Why - specifically - have you decided to throw Chad Wolf under the bus?

Hahahaha! Ya sure.

Wow…my views towards very concept of DHS and reason they were put together hasn’t change.

It’s the position and people with that amount of power that’s first threat to our freedoms and civil liberties.

My God man…haven’t been paying attention to greatest crimes committed by most powerful agencies in the world against American people?

Soviets were less feared.

Yes, we all understand that you don’t approve of DHS. I don’t disagree with you.

But that’s not the question I’m asking you.

Why is Chad Wolf - the individual, not the office - a bad guy now?

If you don’t know anything about them, how can you say they are not racist? At most, you should ask to see the evidence of their racism. That way, once you have it you can condemn them for being racists.

I think you are misinterpreting that post.

I think he is misinterpreting another post. Or implying something that isn’t in that post…which is about the same thing.

No, I don’t think that’s it.

I think he’s pointing out the same dichotomy that I saw in your initial post - that you seem to take pride in your complete ignorance of the Proud Boys, but also feel the need to defend them from any perceived “racism” attack against them.

If you know nothing about the Proud Boys, why not fix that, and learn about them?