DHS Report: White Supremacists Most Legal Threat in US

Actually the article does indeed mention anti government activities by groups associated with the recent protests.

"The report also takes aim at a recent wave of protests against systemic racism and police brutality, warning that anti-government groups could use them as cover to cause violence. While DHS did not specifically mention antifa, the loosely affiliated group of anarchists that has become a top boogeyman on the right, it did warn of danger from “anti-authority and anarchist violent extremism.”

Though the person who wrote the article about the report clearly would take your viewpoing, as he considers the violence on the left mentioned n the report to be a “boogeyman”. Likely violence by white racists are not “boogeymen” of the left?

Warning that anti government groups “could” use them as cover to cause violence? Has he not seen the burning businesses or looted stores?

1 Like

I really hope we don’t find out after the election. Afterall…our sitting president said “If I don’t win, the election was rigged”.

1 Like

Which ones, and what did they do that let you know they were racists?
I know nothing about them, but I have seen no evidence of this racism so far.

" “I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years. I am proud of our work to prevent terrorizing tactics by domestic terrorists and violent extremists who seek to force ideological change in the United States through violence, death, and destruction,” wrote acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf.“"

Chad is hand picked by Donald.

1 Like

Forget about DHS, let’s see what some vloggers have to say about it.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I didn’t get all of their names. But I already gave you one.

It is not surprising to me that you - one who knows nothing about them, by your own admission - has seen no evidence of “racism”.

It is difficult to simultaneously defend them and be ignorant of them, isn’t it?

1 Like

I have not defended them beyond asking that those who say they are racist provide the evidence that it is so.

I think I’ll go with the official assessment of the DHS thanks

The DHS is headed by Trump appointees.

1 Like

Our lib run government is far more a thread then any white supremacist by million fold…that includes DHS.

Hell…they’re greater threat to our freedoms then nay foreign government.

1 Like

Chad is lying?

Chad Wolf…not only lying but also direct threat to America and our Constitution.

This is fascinating.

1 Like

Biden should be on no fly list being a secret KKK member.

Quite the weird phenomenon. I dont know anything about them but I know they aren’t racist.

It’s not really secret, it’s just that the left doesn’t like to talk about it…

1 Like

The report said that, as a whole, domestic violent extremist (DVE) groups remain the largest security threat facing the country and that within that subset, white supremacist extremists (WSEs) are the most dangerous.

Interesting statement from the report. Sounds like they’re framing white supremacist terrorists as a smaller, but deadlier threat when compared to domestic terrorist groups as a whole. That scale discrepancy is conveniently ignored by the headlines.

Why is Trump incapable of finding better people? There comes a time when you have to question Trump’s judgment if you really believe this

:laughing::joy::rofl:…Trump is da best ever!

Why so upset about this? Isn’t identifying domestic threats a good thing? I don’t understand the problem. How is he a direct threat to America?