DHS Report: White Supremacists Most Legal Threat in US

“I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years. I am proud of our work to prevent terrorizing tactics by domestic terrorists and violent extremists who seek to force ideological change in the United States through violence, death, and destruction,” wrote acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf.“

WSEs have demonstrated longstanding intent to target racial and religious minorities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, politicians, and those they believe promote multi-culturalism and globalization at the expense of the WSE identity,” the report reads. “Some WSEs have engaged in outreach and networking opportunities abroad with like-minded individuals to expand their violent extremist networks. Such outreach might lead to a greater risk of mobilization to violence, including traveling to conflict zones.”

Not BLM!!, Not ANTIFA!!

I’d like to hear Biden’s plan to curtail this abhorrent threat.

“Stand back and Stand By”

EDIT

Link to the report

3 Likes

As long as they’re “legal”??

Stand back and stand by

Trump said this to the most lethal threat domestically. Can you imagine if Obama… never mind

1 Like

I think these two beg to disagree.

BLM, Planned Parenthood and unwed motherhood are bigger threats to all Americans than white supremacists, IMO.

6 Likes

Because DHS are corrupt as hell. They’re the ■■■■■■■ state run by little authoritarians.

3 Likes

The proud boys are not white supremacists.

5 Likes

Trumps DHS has access to data that Candace Owens doesn’t, right?

Hmm who should I believe?

1 Like

Under Trumps leadership… tsk tsk

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bet.com/news/national/2020/10/01/black-lives-matter-proud-boys-utah-trump.amp.html
You might be correct.

I haven’t taken a survey of all of the “Proud Boys” - but some (if not most) of them are absolutely white supremacists.

All of the “Proud Boys” that I have seen are.

facepalm.gif

1 Like

It’s not in their stated charter but obviously there is a lot of overlap.

No need. They aren’t hiding. I am talking about the club.

Where have you seen Proud Boys? Have you talked to them?

Where is it obviously?

Berkeley, 2017

Yes. ANTIFA, too.

It would be so much easier if they were.

Ok, if you say so.

I have no doubt of the latter.

Hmmm…

“I condemn the KKK, I condemn all White supremacists, I condemn the Proud Boys. I don’t know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that,” Donald J. Trump.

1 Like

Among others, I spoke to this guy:

I remember at the time, everyone on this board was busy clutching their pearls about the “peaceful protestors” who were being victimized by ANTIFA in Berkeley.

His name is Kyle Chapman, although you might have heard of him as “Based Stickman”.