DeSantis ready to announce

Bush 2.0

That Trump is pushing left wing rhetoric is just….
I am just so proud

But why did bernie bros support trump?!?!?! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Whom you supported…. Wholeheartedly

With us or against us!

Ker-azy!

Add in the old school Lefty isolationism and suddenly Trump is a proto-Lib.

Freedom Fries!

1 Like

Lol Dumbo telling sanctimonious he needs a personality transplant while also demanding loyalty. I love this so much!

DeSanctus ?

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Yeah I cant figure that one out. Too lazy to write the whole thing out and this is the abbreviation? Or…some deep level 4-D stuff.

1 Like

Lazy typo from an unserious clown. That’s all.

I still think Pudding Fingers is a waaaay better insult nickname.

2 Likes

Trump not only out Rallied J’Biden, OlFolksy Joe’s rally’s were in 7-11 parking lots where turds blew their horns in approval of his clap trap.
2020 election showed the Rallys didn’t mean squat.
Trump will likely be the nominee, but he needs to put 2020 behind and start pitching his plans to repair the damage J’Biden, his handlers and the leftist lunatics have done to the country.
■■■■ the 2020 election already.
If Der Trumpmeister doesn’t get off that tired old ass he’s going to lose again.

1 Like

Plenty of time for that one.

1 Like

Do you know Trump?

1 Like

He can’t do any of that. It’s going to be all about 2020, the beautiful January day, his grievance, the rigged unfair election, Mike Pence being disloyal to the King. It will be an excellent gotv for Democrats.

I’m very interested in looking at what separates each of the people running for the GOP.
I am not sure right now that Trump is the only option for a win.

2 Likes

I disagree.

Trump changed a lot.

Most of it was exposing the ugly side of the power hungry manipulators who will do anything to stay in power.

Trump does need to get out to the urban and suburban swing state cities and visit in person and have a plan and listen to the voters.

He can do this. I am not sure he will. Trump won’t win from just Mar Largo dinners and airport rallies.

I hope not, he doesn’t seem like Rubio and company. He actually looks like he’s more Trump issue focused than Bush 2.0. Of course maybe it’s all a ruse would be disappointing

It is true. He accomplished nothing. We are worse off now than when he took office.

Who picked Brandon’s nominee?