DeSantis ready to announce

Oh you can still do that tomorrow, no worries :handshake:

Update

Now is not the time Ron. Sit back and keep working on Florida. The country is watching and your time to run is coming up but not now. Our China shop in DC is totally corrupt and we need a serious bull.

2 Likes

I agree with you. :100: percent.

3 Likes

Ron de Sanctimonious is about to be shellacked back to the Florida swamp in such an ugly fashion that guarantees that Donald loses again.

It’s going to be fun watching the man who overturned Roe, running to the left of DeSantis on abortion. DeSantis has no choice but to make it an issue as it’s the only place they really differ.

It’ll be okay. He gets to remain governor, and if it doesn’t happen this time, he can try again.

I am less inclined to vote for Desantis than I would have been six months ago.

Twitter files.

Tucker firing and J6 tapes.

Durham Report.

Bragg ■■■■■■■■ charges…have all solidified Trump as the best choice for 2024.

I still like Desantis and don’t mind him running. If Trump has a medical emergency then we have a solid leader in waiting.

Let’s see how this plays out.

If Desantis can out RALLY Trump?? Maybe he has a chance.

2 Likes

months? its 257 days until the Iowa republican caucuses on Feb 5.

Allan

Desantis isnt a bull?

Allan

So, 8 months. Blech.

That would also be 8 months or 3/4 of a year.

More than enough time to campaign.

Campaigns are non-stop anyway.

plenty of time to get money from the suc……er ah donors to finance the undertaking. massive sums needed to be raised to run a proper campaign.

Allan

You had a “serious bull” in 2016 and he changed absolutely nothing.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The number 1 reason all three of his picks were selected.

Not true. The southern border crossings when Trump left office was at a 40 year low. He got the wall paid for and was in the process of being built. Biden…REVERSED everything. Just because Biden reversed many of Trump’s accomplishments, does not mean they never happened.

1 Like

Which means he changed nothing. More importantly what does that have to do with your China washington. He changed nothing. He did just fine as president but let’s not go crazy

1 Like

Trump not diggin’ it:

Ron DeSanctus can’t win the General Election (or get the Nomination) because he VOTED TO OBLITERATE SOCIAL SECURITY, EVEN WANTING TO RAISE THE MINIMUM AGE TO 70 (or more!), VOTED TO BADLY WOUND MEDICARE, AND FOUGHT HARD AND VOTED FOR A 23% “TAX ON EVERYTHING” SALES TAX. He was, and is, a disciple of horrible RINO Paul Ryan, and others too many to mention. Also, he desperately needs a personality transplant and, to the best of my knowledge, they are not medically available yet. A disloyal person!

Trump did not pick them, the Federalist Society did.