DeSantis ready to announce

He’s absolutely not.

Based on?

Not true.

Sanctimonious has too many syllables, it doesn’t snap. Desanctus evokes the word and is more pithy.

On a personal note, I liked that he needs a personality transplant. :laughing:

Your fear is palpable

K…cept he changed it positively to a 40 year low…which concludes everything necessary was changed to achieve this.

And a 20 year high… In 2018 it reached decade old highs

Crossings dropped to a 40 year low only because of what he did or was there a pandemic going on?

Regardless the border can’t be your only point given the fact that you wanted a bull for China dc.

He talks a good game though

1 Like

Because of what he did.

Right :joy::joy:

3 Likes

…so Trump begins in 2017…2018 is an explosion, he turns it around in 2 years from a 20 year high to a 40 year low…in spite of all the lib forces working against him and you find fault? That’s pure TDS.

2 Likes

What’s pure tds? The fact that you went from waning a bull who can fix dc to only bringing up the border. That sure is tds

Also where is the 40 year low coming from

My google is broken

Get out of your fee fees and think.

I did. To claim that the pandemic has no effect is ridiculous. Let’s say 70 him 30 pandemic. That’s my fee fee

You seem to be assuming the panhysteria was the same in Mexico as the US? Or that it was worse in the US?

That would be a mistake.

1 Like

Debates will define a few candidates. If Trump goes on his personal insults tirades to suck the air out of the event and put other candidates on the defensive and doesn’t focus on issues? It’ll be a ■■■■ show with the Dimbulbcrats doing cartwheels :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There was still a pan hysteria. It was global. I wasn’t comparing.

Caravans vanished for a time. Pandemic is part of it. Regulations were of course the other

I’ll try another way; would you rather have COVID in Mexico or the US?

Right. I understand what you are saying now but the drop of all travel including on foot was more restricted. Trying to say it was 100 percent trump is fee fees.

1 Like

What? By whom?

It baffles me that a large swath of Republican voters still think Trump can win in 2024. The nation may loath Joe Biden, but the 2022 midterms proved they still loath Trump more. His presidential candidacy is a gift basket to the DNC that will guarantee another four years of progressive darkness, and probably hand the House and Senate right back to them.