Desantis now says “Fauci My Florida”

You need to look up the word “control”.

That’s true. Do we have control over policy?

Now calculate moving air into the equation and if that comment regarding neck scarves is an example of what you’ve observed, we’re done here. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

What if the air isn’t moving?

Adding variables won’t save your bad science.

:rofl:

Buh-bye, then. I do love a good flounce.

Yeah…what if there’s no airconditioning or heat or circulating air inside that building? Now you tell me, how often is that?

Definition of breathing.

When I’m speaking with someone who has zero to offer in exchange, it’s time to go. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Then why are you still replying to my posts?

Do you think you can have both the big histrionic exit, and the last word?

It was the right call…no matter how deep the FDS runs through these boards.

1 Like

I’ve said about three times in this thread that I think we should vaccinate everyone wh crosses the border, legal or illegal.

Right call. To lie to the public. Interesting.

Have you said how or why the guy you voted for isn’t?

1 Like

This article suggests they are, but 30% are refusing.

But that’s not at all what we were discussing. This is just what you deflected to.

We were discussing your claim that we have no control over whether we catch covid or not. You have now back tracked on your on line response schtick, so fine.

Would you like to discuss vaccinating illegals at the border? I would suggest starting a thread on that. Some mods chide people who stray from the topic of the thread, which here is Desantis’s hypocrosies.

It is what I am discussing. Your hypocrisy.

1 Like

According to the post, migrants are offered the vaccine when they are put in detention.

What would you prefer they do?

Remain in Mexico. Or better yet, remain in their COO.

2 Likes

Ok.

This thread isn’t about our border policies. We should discuss it in a thread on that topic.

I honestly don’t follow it that closely. I would like all people setting foot in our country to be vaccinated, and according to the post, they are being offered the vax in detention. Beyond that, I’m open to re-intituion remain in Mex. but like I said, I really don’t follow it that much.

I’m sure there are threads on it where you would find people to discuss. This thread is not about the border and we should stay on topic.

You voted against it, knowing. What changed?

2 Likes

They are going to Florida. Highest new cases. Epicenter.

1 Like

I would be fine with refusal of entry to anyone who refuses the vaccine/COVID test/quarantine.

Immediate grounds for refusal.

If a million unvaxxed, untested people were let in, that is a failure of the Biden Administration.

However it is a silly argument to say because they failed here, we should just give up.