Desantis now says “Fauci My Florida”

Is that what you voted for?

You do realize the BP isn’t talking to them all, right?

I’m not a single issue voter.

By no means do I advocate “giving up”.

Trump didn’t lose because of COVID? His border policies weren’t inhumane?

What issues got Jbiden your vote? The Grand National COVID Plan?

Who said anything about a mandatory vax? I didn’t.

There is no candidate who matches up with you perfectly. Biden is 90% in alignment with me. This one aspect of his overall immigration plan is not a deal breaker for me. YMMV.

1 Like

The government has the power to regulate interstate/international commerce.

It’s an enumerated power.

Absolutely not. Anyone who complained abut Trump not telling the truth about the pandemic, but defends Fauci has an issue that starts with a capital H.

1 Like

I actually agree with you here. If a gay fellow was offered a free shot (or two, taken 3 weeks apart) that had minimal side effects and a 95% protective effect against HIV, with a 100% protection against death and hospitalization, and refused it, I would say “No medical help for you”.

If a fat, diabetic smoker was offered a free shot (or two, taken 3 weeks apart) that had minimal side effects and a 95% protective effect against heart disease, with a 100% protection against death and hospitalization, and refused it, I would say “No medical help for you”.

1 Like

COVID not a big deal then. Got it.

1 Like

The CDC?

Don’t put words in my mouth.

They are vaccinating people who cross the border when they hit detention centers. What more would you like?

No they aren’t. “If” is the word you are looking for.

I didn’t put words in your mouth, I put words in my post.

1 Like

I showed you an article stating they are vaccinating migrants in the detention facilities.

I never said Covid is no big deal. You are being dishonest by claiming I did.

But hey, this whole conversation is off the topic of the thread, so I guess putting words in peoples mouth is all good too.

Some illegals who show up in a detention facility. Maybe.

all illegals collected at the board end up in detention facilities initially.

No they don’t.

1 Like

k… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

BTW…the vaccinations that came about before the end of 2020 NEVER would have happened had Trump not been the POTUS…or at least that’s what Democrats all said.

Ok…your point?

I have always made sure to give Trump credit for Warp Speed. However, I am not going to pretend that Trump was the only president who could have done it.

In addition, I feel that Trump bungled the rest of his response to the pandemic, so my praise for him is tepid at best.

1 Like