Desantis now says “Fauci My Florida”

…and?

Now looking back, the instructions are much more simple; 6 foot radius, wear an N95 mask only and wash your hands often. Just in his instructions regarding masks alone, he was a disaster.

1 Like

They are two different things. Do you feel “financial success” lives in nature or is it earned?

Do you feel you can “earn” a virus?

At the end of the day, yes in both cases there are things one can do to reduce “odds” (or increase them in the case of finances). And at the end of the day one can do all those things and still have a negative outcome. Man is not in control of a virus.

Many of the case increases are attributed to increased socializing - over reliance on the vaccine. Which you yourself are promoting. You are part of the problem.

You want the population vaccinated. While steadily increasing the unpopulated population. You voted for it.

We do have control of the border. Or at least influence. You voted for it, I didn’t.

Your tribe has increased the unvaccinated population of the US by 1 million already. How do you rationalize that?

Why should anyone support your vaccine fever when you contradict it on the other hand?

1 Like

What mask instructions are you referring to?

1 Like

All of them that didn’t state clearly, the only mask that has any medical value in fighting against COVID is the N95.

This is not a true statement.

Zat rite? There may be very little value to a surgical mask but no where near the protection of the N95 and the neck scarf bull feces simply breaks down the spittle even more, allowing it to travel further than the 6 foot radius.

There you go making stuff up. :roll_eyes:

It is true but the spin was to protect the medical community from not having access to the N95. Are you not aware of this truth?

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you’ve been sheoplized regarding this truth and here you are regurgibleating what Fauci fed.

It wasn’t spin…at the time that advice was given there were less than 1,000 cases in the ENTIRE country.

None of this is accurate. This has been explained countless times.

Masks do not “break down” anything. Wearing a mask - even a bandana - will drastically cut down expelled fluids, not somehow magically cause them to travel farther.

Fauci admitted it. And said he’d do it again.

He was the “expert” and there are no excuses. The only reason he’s still standing is because he isn’t running a for profit organization. If he was and this was the expertise applied…said company would be bankrupt.

I know…rite…“debunked”? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

No, not “debunked”. No one is making these claims but you.

The premise that masks increase the radius of expelled fluids is contrary to the laws of physics.

1 Like

Not “masks” but these bull feces porous neck scarves that are being used by zillions of people.

Oh. Ok. So when you said we are not in control you didn’t really mean it. Got it. Thanks.

We have no control over the virus. It’s a virus.

It is contrary to the laws of physics to declare that any sort of face covering will increase the radius of expelled fluids.

This is very basic stuff.

Also, almost no one wore “neck scarves” as masks.