Deputy, pastor calls for LGBTQ executions in sermon

Written in no book or reference anywhere except the secret one whose title you would never reveal to me.

Do your own research, you’ll learn more.

Yeah. That’s the part I picked up on to and where I hope that other poster is trying to make his point.

At least until we find out what the heck is going on.

1 Like

I wish you would.

Watching them try might be interesting.

The “muslims are worse so be greatful christians don’t throw you off buildings” gambit.

It’s not true?

Well it’s kind of like a rapist telling his victim “Be grateful I didn’t kill you”.

3 Likes

Is it? Strange.

1 Like

I don’t doubt it.

You see what’s happened here?

Guy says “Ask your government to make being ■■■■ a capital crime, so the state can start killing them” and it turns into “why won’t the libz get angry at Muslims in Brunei?”

4 Likes

And at that time, the con-servative republican christians had a cow.

Depends on the persons position. In this case, he’s a pastor and a deputy. As a deputy, he should be fired immediately, particularly since his responsibility in that position requires him to serve ALL people. As for the pastor, his congregation should remove him immediately as well… but we all know you were hoping I’d say the govt should sweep him and remove him from the pulpit, right?

responded to Sneaky a just now. As a deputy he should be fired immediately. As for him being a pastor, his congregation should boot him. He’s free to have whatever opinion he wants and even voice it… all Im saying is that all good people should rally in these situations to silence them. There’s no place for advocating, nor tolerating, those types of beliefs in a civil society.

This closeted pastor should execute himself if he’s being serious.

I would only change one word in that paragraph and I would agree completely. And I would only do so because we need to be careful how things are phrased.

Change “silence” to “counter” or “speak against”.

2 Likes

I can go with that, seems to go in stride with what I was trying to say. I have no tolerance for literally shutting down a person’s right to speak… all Im saying is that in a civil society, but particularly in this country, voices like that should be drowned out by the collective condemnation of everyone around them with a voice.

You didn’t read the article.

I did… even watched a short video. What are you implying I missed?

will there be calls for more background checks as the LGBTQ community arms itself?

1 Like