Deputy, pastor calls for LGBTQ executions in sermon

What in the holy helll?!!

Are you aware of the Nuremberg Race Laws? They basically set the stage for the holocaust to occur in Nazi Germany. And, I’ll point out, they didn’t even come remotely close to spelling out genocide of a particular race… they were more Jim Crow-ish… but it was enough to get things rolling. Contrast this, where this mental midget of a man is straight-up advocating killing off an entire segment of society because they’re “icky gays…ew”.

Since it’s just a harmless discussion, should someone consider introducing legislation to execute all Christians? Or maybe Asians? Or maybe just Christian Asians in Tennessee… ya know, start small and get the ball rolling. For ■■■■■■ sake, I can’t even believe ANYONE would have the gall to lend any sort of support for this guys statement to act like “What? I mean, it’s just a harmless conversation…”

1 Like

Which parts of the platform do you disagree with?

https://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/the-1864-democratic-party-platform/

Interesting?

Why does it have to be EXPLAINED to you why anyone, in any area of the world, advocating genocide of any segment of a society should be denied a platform that attempts to advance that agenda?

Why does this require an explanation?

I disagree with the conservative parts of the platform…

Can you spot them?

Whem you are sympathetic to the concept you want to have a discussion about it…

2 Likes

Very true…

$10 says we find out in short order this Fritts dude is spending his Tuesday nights having neighbor Joe shove meth rocks up his ass…

:[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:118, topic:193053, full:true”]

Someone left a note outside the church before service started. It was quickly picked up by a congregant and taken inside the church building. It said, “Dear Pastor Fritts, I don’t know what happened to you, but I am so sorry. Love, Thy Neighbor.”

From the OP link.

Outstanding response.
[/quote]

I hate having to agree with you…:wink:

ETA: Sry, not sure what happened with this post…

Is that bad?

Just trying to figure out where you guys draw the line.

Meth is bad. Whatever he does with neighbor Joe is up to him.

Just pointing out how these stories sometimes end…

He was asking for a friend.

1 Like

“Why do YOU regard genocide as wrong, other than your feelings?” Let’s just let that statement hang in the air for a little bit, shall we?

2 Likes

I think I get what the poster is trying to say, and if said properly I think there would be more agreement.

But the way it’s being phrased is going to make it a very lonely hill to die on.

Let’s all remember that the comment “But when religious people do it, it’s evil” is being stated in a thread in which a religious person calls for the execution of LGBTQ Americans.

Wow. Talk about accepting the ground work of this Deputy/pastor…

Well, you know…lobbyists.

You got it that out of your secret book that show the anti-slavery folks started the shooting in Kansas?

They had the same civil rights as everyone else.

A Democrat signed DOMA into law.

Nope, that’s true too.

Denied how?