Dems threaten to pull funding over sanctuary cities

No you don’t. You refused to address my points in the other thread.

Of course.

But the measure of a person with principles is he doesn’t hold those principles simply to “get something”.

He holds them because he believes they are right to hold regardless of whether he personally benefits.

1 Like

Ok then you’re different and more honest.

Kudos to you!

Exactly!! :us: Lets get some Constitutional activism in our judicial system instead of the seditious anti-Constitutional crap coming from liberal judges.

2 Likes

I will always be a lot of things to you, and honest will always be one of them. :wink:

That’s why it’s important to reelect President Trump and maintain the R majority in the Senate as we need Constitutional judges who will follow the rule of law instead of leftist & biased ideology!

1 Like

How adorable that you believe this…:sunglasses:

You are right. My statement only applied to what you had said here.

Does my agreeing with a portion fo what you said make you uncomfortable?

Not at all. It’s just confusing me.

Do you believe in common sense gun regulations?

Universal background check.
Some sort of training and/or licensing required to own a gun, administered by the state, that meet basic guidelines (how to operate and safely store firearms)

Today’s America …ticking off people one disagrees with.

So a national registry.

Impeaching Presidents for winning, getting them reelected, stacked courts. Keep 'em coming, libs. :wink:

2 Likes

Perfectly reasonable.

State registry, like a car.

I know many cons think that means they will come take your guns.

The boogie man is real!

Good thing no one ever dies under anesthesia, right?

Publicly available information. Know who has firearms, how many, and where they’re located! Just go down to the courthouse and find your next target.

Disagree.

Guilds, guns are perfectly legal for citizens to own, there is absolutely no reason for any government registration.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t a better plan to have centrist type of judges? I do not want extreme ideological judges from either side.

He’s spoken in this thread.