Dems threaten to pull funding over sanctuary cities

It is endlessly amazing how a comment by one Democratic legislator is escalated in the headline into “Dems threaten”. Where does this level of insecurity come from. You would think people with guns believe they are able to protect themselves, but it appears guns don’t solve that problem!

President Trump has put in about 180 Constitutional conservative judges on the Federal Courts so why not sue the hell of the State and get a judicial injunction from one of those judges. It’s exactly what liberal progressive Dems do with activist liberal judges who rule in leftist’s favor, so why not use the same tactic since there is more balance in our judicial system.

I’ve already said that many times, and of course many people misinterpret what I mean when I say that.

I am a strong 2nd Amendment advocate, but the argument that guns are needed because they protect one from government overreach is silly.

I support the Second Amendment because it’s the Constitution. I have guns both for personal safety and because, well, I like having them, and if people have a problem with me liking guns, that’s their problem, not mine.

But I have no illusions guns will stop government overreach. They haven’t yet.

1 Like

I agree with everything you are saying.

Oh so activist judges are OK as long as they’re your activist judges.

Libs don’t like it when we use their tactics because it’s effective. :wink:

1 Like

It’s very hypocritical to rail against them for using those tactics and then turn and the use them yourself.

1 Like

So that makes you, angry. Good. :wink:

It does because one of the reasons are used to vote Republican was for non-biased judges. If these judges are biased, my votes were in vain.

Hypocritical but effective.

That the courts are getting tipped towards conservatism will have effects long after Trump leaves office.

1 Like

Awesome, enjoying having that liberal ■■■■ thrown back in y’all’s faces then. lol

2 Likes

Enjoy not getting my vote.

I’m not running for office, I could care less about you. lol

2 Likes

That was the plan, remember?

1 Like

Well at least some people are dropping all pretense about being anything other than into the politics of revenge…principles be damned.

Here’s where we will get some witty rejoinder that real principles and the politics of revenge just happen to sweetly line up because all libs are soulless evil anti-Constitution anti-Americans anyway and so deserve to be punished.

The Republicans in Michigan sure did miss it.

I’m the reason you lost the house. Me and people like me.

I feel some have been waiting 150 years for this.

When having principles gets you nothing, like allowing sanctuary cities where they care more about illegals than citizens, can you see how that pisses someone off?

2 Likes

I never had any other pretense unless you fabricated one about me. :wink:

:rofl: no, you and people like you are the reason Trump is your President. :hugs:

3 Likes