Dem's short term thinking...Imagine a Caravan of 100,000 people

Shenanigans!

2 Likes

And she’s right. There can be no civility as long as the Mango Mussolini is POTUS. And it’s going to get worse if democrats win the House and get subpoena power.

That’s not what I said at all. I’m perfectly civil. Just why would anyone expect civility to improve while Trump remains in power?

Fun fact. Congressional committees used to need bipartisan approval to seek a subpoena. The Republicans changed that in most committtees around 2015 so the chair of the committee can subpoena whoever they want which lead to Congress turning into a mostly partisan investigatory body.

It’s going to come back and bite them in the rear.

Except most don’t show up to court. I get a warrant out on me if I do that… I’m sure 90% are planning not to show to court if they get releases into the population.

good thing Trump is going to detain them all till their court dates.

The wont be released, so I guess you can stop your whining and “imagination”.

No need for me to imagine a caravan of 100,000 maurading immigrants… MAGAts have been imagining that for over two years.

1 Like

Dems always yell racist when they have no solutions… I’m concerned about American culture being undermined because immigrants are not being assimilated into it. I also don’t like the caravan’s member’s entitlement attitude.

They should get a test on why Honduras has failed, and why America has not…

what is American culture?

Yes, tent cites are a good idea…

It’s a lot like Canadian culture,but better…

Canadian Culture is Multiculturalism.

I would not call them a good idea yet, but it does establish that your claims are false.

And considering the last “invasion”, they probably will only need one tent… not much of a city.

do Hispanic undermine American culture?

Looks like we’ve already gone from Caravans of hundreds to thousands… So, why not from Thousands to 10’s of thousands. Especially, if it works… Which it would have, if dems were in the white house, and it may still considering our stupid laws.

This is a good thread to ask this question. Why does fear mongering work so well with republicans?

America has to process a claim for Asylum and only a Judge can deny it.

110,000 arrests were made in 10 months in 2017.

ICE deported 226,000.

There are 22 million in this country illegally?

You think it’s beyond the realm of possibility?

Yes, our laws need to be changed. Thus needing more republicans in the congress.