Dem's short term thinking...Imagine a Caravan of 100,000 people

Take your pick…

And only sharks with guns on their head can stop them

1 Like

We can be civil again when we have the power.

You have the power.

It hasn’t helped you.

1 Like

How much more of a majority in government do Republicans need in order to be civil?

1 Like

Putin or Kim level of course

How about…

images%20(2)

1 Like

You are in power house senate wh

How many threads and post did we read about 1500 seats lost to republican over the past elections but that’s not enough

Your answer should be obvious from this post. When they are not gratuitously accused of being would be dictators, racists, anti semites etc. Its a little difficult when you are under constant barrage.

Boo ■■■■■■■ hoo dude. No one force y’all to elect a scum bag like Trump. This is all you guys. Clean up your own house first.

3 Likes

Again cons have continuously stated as to the over 1500 seats they got in recent elections. Cons like you have had the house, Senate, and white house for a good while. Majority of governorships. What more would it take but Putin

So you want govement without opposition?

Every time you have summarized what I have said, it is unrecognizable by myself. Are you hoping I won’t notice or what?

Back in the 1970s, they diluted our ethnocultural core with their thai basil and lemongrass. I see that boat and I think of Steve King (R-White Supremacy) and his claim that people from different races and ethnicities should come to the US and “thank us for the things we’ve done.” Here, we see a group of grateful yachtsmen and women, coming to thank us for helping to completely destroy their country over the previous 15 years!

Who is “we”?

We should recognize the source of the current incivility, which comes directly from Trump. If you want civility, attack the source. Get Trump Republicans out of power and civility will return.

the answer should be obvious from this post. No level of power, no matter how much, will ever keep you from playing the poor poor underdog victim

1 Like

Pure Hillary right there. Time for civility when we’re in power again.

No matter what we see :eyes: with our own eyes :eyes: liberals say it’s a fantasy or a lie!

You can’t reason with liberals, you can’t cross the political isle, the only way is to defeat them at the voting booth,.