Dem's short term thinking...Imagine a Caravan of 100,000 people

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you,…

This thread reminds me of a child asking “what if” questions with a blank stare on their face.

2 Likes

Present a serious argument, and you’ll get a serious response in return.

Argue against what you actually hear being said as opposed to straw men you set up, and you’ll get serious responses in return.

The OPer just responded to a post of mine where he agreed we should be worried about 4 billion people trying to flood into our country.

In what way does that type of belief warrant anything other than derision?

Even funnier is they are all saying the exact same thing. As told. I’m sure we will get the chanting magpie clips of all the dem’s and media and tools saying the exact same thing …

This is what is going to happen in grown up land.

people will show up at the border, be detained, processed by the justice system, and deported.

Silly times? we just had a 500 post debate about with Republican suggesting Trump should suspend the 14th amendment via EO.

The Democrat platform call for border control and enforcement.

No, they were being released and then like breaking out border laws, they fail to show up for court. Why do dems who want tons of laws encourage the lawless to come here? We saw then ignore Mexico’s laws too…

But, they just fake it and lie… We all know that already.

there is nothing illegal or lawless about seeking asylum.

Unless you’re a racist who hates brown people, then it’s completely illegal because INNNVAADDDDEERRRS

1 Like

Thank god we avoided a President who was prepared, knowledgeable, passionate, and experienced. I personally appreciate the divisiveness, fear, and ego stroking our current President brings to the mix.

Dems hate America, open boarders, illegals get to vote … blah blah blah

anyways Trump doesn’t release asylum seekers from detention so you have nothing to worry about.

Caravans are Cool

There is no plan to release any from detention, at least be informed on a subject when you start a thread on it…

Why should he change what he’s been doing?

It’s working SO splendidly thus far…

Cratic or Trump?

What if everyone from South America marched into America! It would be chaos more at 11.

How’s that wall coming along?

That damned caravan raping and sneezing on every person they come across, thank God for President Trump sending the military to the border. The only thing preventing Trump from MAGA is the sneaky Deep State lizard people and his decades old bone-spur medical condition. Luckily, Trump forsaw all of this and decided his course of action over his weekend golf trips to his own properties and all of of rallies he has held in the last few weeks. Now if you excuse me, I need to admire the painting of Trump on top of a tank.

1 Like