Dems put other countries before our country

Looks like fat donald is putting fat donald before country.

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1084860444370554880?s=21

1 Like

She’s 78. fwiw

No matter how it is spun, the optics are bad.

Yep, trying to change the narrative/blame because of this:

So is fat Menendez

He is more on top of things. You need not name call. Would you really rather see Hillary in office? Nancy is like a grandmother of days of old. Cutting the grass is not going to keep out a cartel. They have billions from drugs. They are the ones pushing people here to cause trouble, and are pulling us apart. The druggies are winning, and Trump knows it. How about you?

I’m following fat donald’s footsteps, being non-pc, telling it like it is.

Show us your photos so we can do the same in exchange

But it’s OK when trump does it… amitrite?

Yes I give Trump credit for the shut down. Better to hold the shut down then close again in 3 weeks.

What other countries have Dems put before our country?

The disinformation campaign they are waging is indicative of just how desperate they are. They know they are on the losing side of the equation here. The floating of the trial balloon of a national emergency declaration is another example.

Don’t know about the dems, but the reps, while not bring up House passed funding bills for votes in the Senate, ARE moving on S-1, which provides for sanctions against countries that boycott Israel.

1 Like

Here is one that their over there giving away food, and other wonderful things. They are thinking about the teaches in CA on strike for the school kids who need supplies. Bob Menendez Enjoying Romp in Puerto Rico as Government Shutdown Continues

Hogwash. 90% of the drugs coming through our southern border do so at ports of entry. The Democrats and Republicans gave the Trump Administration $1.6B last year to specifically combat this reality. The administration spent around 10% of those allocated funds. The current proposal passed by the Pelosi-led House appropriates $1.3B in border security, including funds to better secure the legal ports of entry to combat the drug problem, and Trump has rejected the legislation that would re-open the government and address this real problem. Go peddle your Fake News somewhere else, because we aren’t buying it here.

Trump knows the druggies are winning? As in, he is trying to keep them from winning? Fascinating. Lol

1 Like

I don’t understand how someone can try and be non-partisan and try and point out that government moves slowly and then in the same post blame Nancy Pelosi for being 80 yrs old (technically only 78 yrs old) and being out-of-touch.

What about Mitch McConnell (76 yrs old) and President Trump (72 yrs old)?

Facts do not matter clearly in this thread.

And sometimes they can’t. This is why businesses have bosses, classrooms have teachers, and why kids have parents.

It’s one of the ways people grow. When I couldn’t do my math in 8th grade, my dad helped me. He didn’t just expect me to magically get it. He helped.

Why would Trump step in on Mueller? You’re assuming Mueller needs help in his investigation. I don’t think he needs Trump’s help.

But this has nothing to do with Mueller.

This is about the government shutdown. Democrats have offered bills to end the shut down, and pay government employees for the work they’re doing. McConnell will not bring those to a vote. McConnell is not doing his job, and Trump is not LEADING.

The Dems have done their work in the House. The Senate is refusing to work. Trump is sitting back and watching. Among the three entities, only one is doing their job.

LOL. Trump wants wall funding before the gov’t i reopen and Nancy is having none of that.

Hence we are in our fourth week of Shutdown with no end in sight.

Allan

The President of the “new generation” is 72, can’t play a round of golf without a cart, has bragged about not owning a home or office computer, and “doesn’t do the email thing.”