Dems put other countries before our country

Has anyone asked the OPer yet why he’s hinting that Puerto Rico is another country?

Plus Pelosi is mentally healthy and stable - trump, not so much.

Ok.

Not real.

Not real.

If you want to be real, you should lead by example.

1 Like

Are you talking about Trump’s totally false claim about the money Iran got?

Unfortunately, for all of the government workers going without a paycheck, Nancy and the rest of the Democratic Politicians would prefer to go on vacation and use the taxpayers money(aka the government workers money), and are rubbing it in our faces.

I personally, don’t think that most of the Democratic Politicians could care less about the government workers getting paid, and don’t want to come to a deal with President Trump at all, to help this country.

I don’t think so either. Republicans are the ones gumming up the works here.

Maybe the dems should pass a bill they know might get passed and signed by President Trump. Pelosi is no better than Trump she is asking for something she knows she is not going to get. You can’t really believe that she believes her little stunt bills will get passed. Maybe she should work on something that she thinks might get passed. Maybe she should (I know it is a dirty work) compromise and get something done. I’m so tired of the stupid partisan games being played in DC and the people that cheer on their antics.

Politics is now similar to religion where you align yourself to a basic philosophy and then refuse to see that the best choices can fall outside the stict paradigm of one extreme or the other. As the media and politics have become more simplistic and partisan combined with people living more and more in social media echo chambers any sort of balance and nuance has declined dramatically.

Yea it was a Christmas present. Just gave it away…

Governing is all about control.

For years right-wing talk and news has told me that the house controls the purse strings. The House is not obligated to pass a budget Trump will like. The difference is that they’re actually working. They’ve attempted compromise over the last year, and in many cases, directly offered things Republicans has previously agreed to.

This is R/Trump shut down. No reason to tie border wall to budget. Should be a separate consideration.

This whole thing will hurt Trump and Rs. Just watch.

Why should the Speaker be the only one that compromises? A compromise takes both parties to accept something.

What have Mitch McConnell and the Republican-led Senate claim they’d be willing to compromise on?
What has President Trump claim he’d compromise on?

I see that your post focuses on one party being the blame for the partisanship. That is simply not the case.