"Dems Only" restaurants...Just like Whites only?

Im not for it and I’m a “Dem”. So I guess you are just full of ■■■■■

Please provide a link. Thanks.

LOL! You are dead serious with this post aren’t you?
Politically prejudice…nope. Politically aware and being able to point out the good and the bull crap no matter the ideology is what I do. I’m not in the tank like you. I’m not in a tribalistic posture like you are.

FTR…You killed your entire point by saying, “we have to seek out conservative teachings”. So no matter if it’s, true or false, fact or opinion, right or wrong, fiction or non-fiction as long as it’s conservative and a conservative said it, good to go…right? No matter what…right?

You’re in bondage and don’t even know it. So sad. :worried:

Except for the current trend. And look you are not denouncing them, just cussing at me…lol!

Wrong. I denounced them. I said it was discrimination.

That nice… BUt, what’s being done to stop the growing intolerance trend in the dem party.

Remember when dems shut down a political rally in Chicago.

Conservatives love discrimination. Why are you upset by this? You should love it.

I do. Violence was used there. Lots of BLM involved in that one.

He didn’t say there weren’t. Kind of a c9nvoluted way of saying it, but he’s right.

Move those goal posts now. Good boy.

No comment about the tow truck driver?

1 Like

That’s diffeRent?

I’m hearing crickets from Trump supporters! They’re are so hypocritical it’s embarrassing!

That’s old story is the best you could do. There’s no trend established like dems have currently.

1 restaurant does not make a trend

1 Like

They have come full circle, my god Trump is one slick con man…

Trumpkins I dunno if I should feel sorry for em or keep laughing at em.

And I call it exactly the other way… the liberals condemning the bakery, while openly cheering this decision. Just take a look at the threads. I dub this hypocrisy as well. Only concerned when the shoe is on the other foot.

This is not the first time. Milo was kicked out just a few weeks ago. And others…

Kinda like you? :joy:

How does it feel to be a “lib”