"Dems Only" restaurants...Just like Whites only?

Indeed. It’s interesting to watch the outrage, especially when it’s so completely absent self-reflection.

I think it was wrong for the proprietor to do this. On the other hand, I’m a little surprised to learn that Ms. Sanders outs out at all. Even absent any request to leave, I’d be astonished if her diet were less than 5% loogie.

We’re still trying to shut down the democratic plantation…

Since when did Trumpkins become the PC police :joy:

Dear lord Trump really has taken over the Republican party, he is not a conservative and you can see his libness seeping into it.

Discriminating based on political beliefs… Dems are all for it.

It’s all laughs and giggles until the shoe is on the other foot.

Now, these same people are in their feelings. Crap don’t feel go when stuff is happening to them.

He’s been a moderate the whole time… You should listen to him instead of late night propaganda

yeah, those damn dems;

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/5/trump-loving-tow-truck-driver-leaves-handicapped-m/

No he is a Dem look at all the donations he made to them.

He is also a really good con man, look at what he has driven you too.

A baby raging snowflake REEEing over PC :joy:

How about the tow truck driver?

As though you’ve been kicked out of anywhere based on your beliefs, or for anything. Are you living some 1800’s fantasy or something?

Except con men don’t keep their promises. Like lower the cost of medical care, the red line etc…

Okay… :rofl:
Not sure why you telling me. I’m not on any ones political plantation. I think freely and don’t get my marching orders from talk radio, blogs, and politically leaning websites.

So tell me who is still in bondage? I’m free, are you?

Excellent points, all.

Stay in context please. LOL!

Who knew this whole time “conservatives” were looking for a thin skinned mean girl Dem :joy:

Truly a master

Born again, did you suppor this business owner? This was talked about on old forum and the Trump supporters loved this guy!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/5/trump-loving-tow-truck-driver-leaves-handicapped-m/

You are so politically prejudice you can’t even believe people have different opinions unless they are brain washed from radio. Which means you are completely trapped in a close mind. Unlike liberals, we have to seek out conservative teachings. The radio is proof of that. Just a person talking .

Yeah its not like Fox news is the most watched cable news channel or anything…REEEEEE

1 Like

yes, but the nearly the entire rest of the cable system is liberal… Obviously…

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: