Democrats see a convention bounce

You probably have. They are bright orange and yellow and you see lots of them waving around inside buildings and out from windows broken by Ninja wannabees.

Really? That number will very well win the election.

I remember HRC making a big thing about having a little bit more than 50% of the popular vote.

If you look at the same month a year before re-election focus in the Obama Administration…August 2011…You find some interesting results. Much is made of the 2012 comparison, so let’s look at 2011.

within a week’s time the debt ceiling brouhaha was followed by Standard and Poor’s downgrade of America’s creditworthiness. Aftershocks were felt throughout the financial system as result, and the stock market fluctuated wildly for weeks to come. This was reflected in the opinion polling.

Toss an East Coast earthquake and a New England hurricane into the mix, and August was pretty much a disaster all around. For August, Obama averaged 43.8 percent job approval and 50.7 percent disapproval. Among other records he set this month, this is the widest “underwater” gap he’s ever posted, with a spread of 6.9 percent.

:clap:t3:

1 Like

This is the Joe parade.

1 Like

You did not answer the question. Confusion sometimes does that.

Camp you may dispose the Dim genius narrative in one setting.

1 Like

Many people think the Confederate flag needs to be finally put in the closet. Does that lose you? I see nothing that Nikki said to be out of order or “laughable” as you put it.

Sounds like you were complaining that she did not endorse the Confederate flag. Make up you mind Bro. Take a firm stand.

Laura Ingram did a great show on the RNC convention last night. I hope you watched that. You might learn a thing or two.

Let me rephrase my answer for you. In the least 50 years we have looked towards the Asian Pacific region as trade partners. So to continue that with Japan and India is not surprising at all.

The twice failed ad man, Morrison, is not up to the task; he is out of his depth.

You still did not answer. Guess you do not know. It is the talk of Australia, right now. Guess the outback has pockets of news voids.

Biden’s favorability rating rose slightly from 46% to 48%.

“In the new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll, conducted from Friday to Sunday, 48 percent of voters have a favorable opinion from Biden, compared to 46 percent who view the former vice president unfavorably. That is a slight improvement from a pre-convention POLITICO/Morning Consult poll, which showed Biden’s favorable rating at 46 percent.” - Link

According to RCP, Biden still has a 7.6 point lead nationally over Trump.

Of course today’s Rasmussen has Trump even:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Rasmussen is a trash poll that does crazy swings that other polls don’t. Don’t be surprised if tomorrow Trump is down four points and it will be an eight point swing in two days.

I agree that the flag should go away. And she got it done in her state. I found it weird that the RNC allowed her to talk about it. Because it goes against what Trump believes.
I will not comment on Fox News or their hosts because of our host’s having a show on that network.
However I will tell you that I watch all of the cable news and business networks. And I feel that by watching and reading multiple sources I feel that I have a better understanding of the news then folks that limit who they watch.

Are these same polls who given Hillary a huge boost after the Democrat Convention to?

Not really,

And what a surprise. Trump is now minus four in Rasmussen:

Eight point swing in two days. It is a garbage poll.

To be fair, there only a limited number of old people with landlines they can call.

I’m sure ol Rassy will have Trump+10 or so soon.

And yet it IS greater than 47%.

That’s because they took last week off during the Dem. convention. Convenient timing…

You did see that eight point swing against Trump right? That he went from plus 4 to minus four 47-51 in two days? No one should use Rasmussen.