Democrats Scaremongering the Elderly AGAIN

Of course not. I’d like to see the infection control protocol for these nursing homes with Covid infected residents, and then make a determination. But of course, CUOMO! is just too juicy than an actual investigation.

1 Like

I don’t know what do you think of riots & protests spreading it while burning down the towns in democrat areas.

1 Like

Godzilla could be sci-fi

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sciencetimes.com/amp/articles/27278/20200913/chinese-virologist-claims-proof-covid-19-origins-wuhan-lab.htm

Yeah, that sounds scary. Were the residents in isolation, like literally every covid patient in NY?

You are the one unhappy with seniors and their unfavorable view of Trump. Why do you think they dislike his handling of Covid?

1 Like

At Pence’s superspreader event in a senior living community in FL last week, there was a sign pulled by a plane that read “PENCE IS WHY YOU CAN’T SEE YOUR GRANDKIDS”.

3 Likes

lol I’m real sure dude. That’s so much easier to believe than a zoonotic disease entered the human population - that’s just boring!

2 Likes

Commie defending commies…who would have guessed!

The vote Biden golf cart parades in The Villages, Florida are the best thing ever. Turns out grandpa and grandma don’t like it when you tell the American people they are expendable.

1 Like

Most of the Villages residents are democrats? I doubt it.

Conservatives pretending to understand virology and epidemiology! I would have guessed.

2 Likes

10 cart parade. Biden can’t draw much of a crowd.

I don’t think he said most.

But a chunk of them are. That’s because seniors hate how Trump is handling the Covid crisis.

That’s the point. lol

There are more then ten carts in the picture. Lol.

Ok…11…

And I doubt most boat owners in San Diego are Trump supporters.

Your point?
.WW, PSHS

You do whatever you need to feel better. Those polls are brutal.

Divine wind? You time warped from 1944 Japan?

And…likely not true…