Democrats Scaremongering the Elderly AGAIN

Atlanta run by democrats.

1 Like

No one made Trump cut his own throat with his most loyal demographic besides one.

1 Like

Now who’s scaring Granny?

8 Likes

Atlanta is only one city in Georgia. This is a statewide problem. And the state is run by Republican Brian Kemp

If they think that it’s because the democrats have lied & projected about him about covid. Trump stopped china travel & the democrats came on TV calling him racist for doing it & telling everyone nothing to worry about, come on down to Chinatown!

He pulled out all the stops to find a vaccine & beneficial treatments. The democrats lied about some of the treatments as well.

The democrats killed 45 thousand elderly in nursing homes. River of blood on their hands.

1 Like

Seniors are very angry at how Trump is handling the Covid crisis. The disease kills five of every seniors who gets it. They see him hosting super spreader events. They hear his supporters mention that they have other health problems down playing elderly deaths. The cherry on top was that they should die to save the economy. So stupid.

1 Like

I’m a SS collecting, retirement investment portfolio income collecting still working and contributing soon to be 69 y/o “senior” and you need to ‘splain that load of ■■■■ you just dropped.

2 Likes

Democrats basically murdered 45 thousand seniors in nursing homes. That wasn’t Trump.

I wonder why the majority of seniors blame Trump then? Are they all stupid?

1 Like

Just remember - the buck stops somewhere over there ---------->

2 Likes

wow
Wasn’t the spread in the nursing homes due to infected workers?

1 Like

Every network for months blaming him, democrats lying mugs in TV saying all their lies, I’m sure they worried many. That’s how propaganda works. The left doesn’t care about them or anyone else, only power.

2 Likes

So where’s the magic Republican plan that will lower health care costs?

1 Like

Shhh. Nothing can be blame on the administration.

Don’t generalize. Lots of “old people” aren’t blaming the Prez for the ChiComs lab experiment gone bad. They’re cranky about not being able to go to church or see their grandkids. I’ll bet a whole bunch of old folks took Andrew Cuomo off their Christmas card list for sending Covid infected people to nursing homes that got their friends killed!

5 Likes

This cavalier about conspiracy theories. Yeah, no wonder you guys are losing the senior vote when you include science fiction in your talking points.

2 Likes

So the seniors to too dumb to pick out lies? That’s your position?

Sigh…it was orders by Democrat governors to place infected people in nursing homes when the people caring for them begging them not to. One democrat that did that took her mom out of a nursing home because she knew she was murdering them.

1 Like

It’s the same old garbage from Democrats as they have no new ideas or even new propaganda as they have been scare mongering this pitch to seniors for decades!

How do you think seniors feel about Trump holding rallies that put more virus into their communities? Answer remembering that 5 out every 100 cases seniors get will die.