Democrats Scaremongering the Elderly AGAIN

Nah but whoever was pissed at that mongol invasion surely wasn’t pleased with that blasphemous boat parade.

Lol. Why do you thinks seniors are not supporting Trump?

I don’t. They are supporting Trump.

Pray tell why the ■■■■ you would want Biden to draw a crowd if you’re scared for seniors being murdered by democrats, with the same virus that would affect both events?

2 Likes

Biden is not holding rallies because of you know, the deadly pandemic that is killing a ton of seniors.

Seniors are unhappy of Trump’s handling of the Covid crisis.

I can see you are so close to linking the two things together.

tumblr_m3kaxs3xUm1rqfhi2o1_500

1 Like

Oh my bad. I thought we were debating reality.

Nursing homes aren’t events.

He is spreading corona, he is in court right now trying to take away healthcare, and he wants to take away the funding for social security.

The seniors are not dumb. They see him acting like it’s all a big joke. They want someone to act seriously about these things for a change.

3 Likes

You’re right. They isolate sick patients.

NOT fact. Have fun.

1 Like

C’mon man. There is no way to spin that stuff.

No, they ORDERED infected people into nursing homes & killed 45 thousand of them. Heartless psychopaths’.

1 Like

Trump defies partisan gravity. Only Republican in recorded history to turn seniors off the GOP.

2 Likes

According to polls. Last time the polls had Trump way behind too. How did that work out?

Meanwhile Biden is so exciting! So is Marxist Harris!

The polls were correct if one wanted to do the research. Who won the popular vote?

1 Like

Trump did not stop “China travel.”

1 Like

When Trump is thumped in three weeks, because he even managed to scare old white Floridians into the Biden camp, will you be the first, second or third guy to jump into the ‘it was a coup’ line?

1 Like

The Democrats don’t need a game show host the president. It seems like some of the Republicans like that. We are quite content with competent and thoughtful leadership.

1 Like