Democrats: Explain why I should ABANDON ICE who keep me safe from MS 13 and other gangsters?

They teach illegals to hate Americans, even Americans hate Americans.

Once its believed those opposing are Nazis, its easy to rationalize killing them. And crazed Democrats are, ask the House Whip.

Protesters often carry signs about open borders. Democrat politicians are a little smarter. They want to abolish ICE and either reform or start all over. Thus GrandWazoo can say they still want something like ICE, but the protestors are convinced that it will be a family friendly don’t bother illegals organization. The best of both worlds for the politicians.
But ask yourself if a family friendly kinder and gentler organization can actually enforce immigration laws that are ultimately gong to remove people from where they want to be and put them somewhere they don’t want to be.
It would be a defacto end to interior immigration law enforcement. That means your run the gauntlet at the border until you are home free.
And that means open borders.

Nice deflection. I asked for reasons why I should vote Democrat when they want me to abandon the heroes (ICE) keeping me safe from crazed illegals Democrats taught to hate me.

Not a deflection. Just the fact that you continue to say false things and think you can get away with it without supporting facts. Say, that makes your arguments in the same vein as Trump’s. Isn’t that funny.
And you didn’t ask why you should vote Democrat. You asked why should you support abandoning ICE.
I would never answer you on why you should vote Democrat because it would be a tremendous waste of my time.

Facts are building. My fear is not unfounded, we (conservatives) are being harrassed in public places, threatened by crazed mobs of Democrats.

Its a fact Democrats have lied about us, calling us Nazis racists etc. They teach illegals to hate us as they sneak them into the country, training them to game our immigration law, and public welfare systems.

They are being taught to hate the society they traveled miles to enter. Every day. 24/7 on Democrat media, Hollywood, social media, protests. Its a massive campaign to make illegals HATE America.

Meanwhile, you expect us to vote for Democrats at the midterms.

I think your lunacy exceeds anything seen before in this country, and unfortunately its growing.

Hopefully, a massive repudiation of Democrat hate and subversion of this country at the midterms, will lead to a massive crackdown on you nutballs.

Excellent point. You probably will enjoy Tucker Carlson’s show tonight. The first two segments are great, and relevant to this thread:

BAC you never even bothered with my original question where do you live. What city or even state. I wanna know where you live that you fear MS13 or haggled of illegals? Be honest for once. No deflections.

Why should I open myself up to attack by crazed deranged Democrats, of all diverse races?

I rather eat bugs.

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/amp/2018/07/trump-ms-13-strategy-isnt-very-comprehensive-despite-talk.html

Here is your truth about MS13. They aren’t here to hate Americans. They are here to sell drugs. They aren’t a product of Obama’s Admin. They’ve been here since the mid to late 80s. They aren’t over running the country trying to scare or kill Americans. There are 10K members. Less than 1% of all the gang members in America. They are maybe more ruthless than other gangs…but they have nothing more nefarious in mind than selling drugs and getting rid of those who get in their way. Like most other gangs in America. You have let Trump make them your boogey man.

There’s a flaw in your argument, its not Trump’s fault he can’t do more.

Its congress, Democrats in particular. He’s tried to compromise, give over 3 mil DACA kids citizenship, but Democrats refuse to compromise, to “govern”.

They want the issue for elections. Immigrants are a prop to them, a way to gain power.

So, Trump is doing all he can. AND after we boot out lots of Democrat senators, he can do lots more.

After the midterms, then complain if Trump fails to use the Republican majority to fix the problem.

Do you live in LA, southern Cal Mexican Border, Chicago New York, Maryland, Virginia? No? Are you a Mexican or So Salvadoran Immigrant who lives in one of these communities? No? Then if no to both you hyperbolic rhetoric is just what Trump wants you to believe.

Are you elderly, because it must be pathetic to be as ■■■■ scared as you are. I participate in the Hannity Facebook group and I’d be more than willing to reveal my name and address because I’m not a ■■■■■■ What’s your excuse?

I’m an American. Democrats are secreting millions of American haters into the US, gaming our immigration and public welfare law. Only to hate us even more.

Democrats teach them America is Nazi Germany and deserves all the evil that happens to it.

Nothing good can come of that. I have faith even some Democrats will realize how wrong the Democrat Party has become. Its lunatic.

I am a former Democrat. Lots of former Democrats voted for Trump. I believe the evident lunacy of the Democrat Party will cause a stampede of Democrats to the Republican party, at the midterms.

Time will tell.

1 Like

Merrillville Indiana. Lake County…40 minutes from Chicago. See no one’s gonna harass me.

Democrats are now sponsoring human trafficking. Bringing illegals here. You think that they brought MS 13 here. When did all this occur?

that’s great! small world! i’m one of the authors of that wikipedia entry. glad you like it.

You’ve got some really ■■■■■■ up ideas about things … just sayin’

1 Like

BAC…this is MS 13

MS-13 consists of loosely organized “cliques” of alienated young men that engage mainly in protection and extortion rackets, prostitution rings, and low-level drug sales, with no major presence in the international drug-trafficking market.

From the previously linked article…ibid if you will.

29 Woodstock la
Stafford, Va

As of 9 July

1634 W Manor Ln
Corpus Christi, Tx

I’m not a ■■■■■

No…no your not. I was generally looking for basic area from BAC…just to see if he lived any where near the deadly ms13 sent to over run our country after being taught to hate Americans by the Democrats.

When I say it it sounds just as stupid!