Democrats: Explain why I should ABANDON ICE who keep me safe from MS 13 and other gangsters?

there’s always a boogeyman with these folks though. guess sharia law isn’t happening so they need to be afraid of something else.

It’s like Trump is using MS 13 to get to the immigrant community. Their bad bad people, we have to go after them. But as we do collateral affect is you get to ask a lot of people for their ID. Right. You see the ploy here right?

Nice cop out, two other people on this board have done the same on this board in the last hour. You’ve been asked to verify the verocity of your claims and instead you deflect. Big surprise.

If you listen to Trump one might get the idea that everyone coming over the border are only doing it to cause us harm. Be afraid, be very, very afraid.

They’re bigly bigly bad. Much danger bad actors…bigly bigly bad.

I got a jar of lighting bugs…where can I send it…so you can make good on the statement.

Troll then, troll now. Nothing ever changes.

Then you willfully suppressed the truth in unrighteousness.

BAC, please stop living in constant fear. I am confident you’ve never met a Salvadorean much less an MS13 gang member.

Your local police who deal with gang related crime.

people do know that MS-13 is an American gang right not a Central American one?

That is correct, they originated in the Pico/Union are in LA back in 1983. I should know, I grew up in that area from ‘76 until ‘86.

also if you where serious about stopping MS-13 you would deal with the Mexican Mafia the Prison gang that control them.

Yeah. What happened to that?

1 Like

All the Muslim moved to Canada.

Obama the secret Marxist Muslim is no longer prez

You’re a rock star!

If I see a gaggle of illegals, I’m either visiting a Wisconsin dairy farm or a Wisconsin cherry orchard or a home building site or a good restaurant, and I smile and say hi.

1 Like

I guess they became a religion of peace once they finished the 9/11 mosque?

What a second i thought you were a real Conservative like myself who could protect himself not some cuck who needs the government to protect him.

2 Likes