Democrats: Explain why I should ABANDON ICE who keep me safe from MS 13 and other gangsters?

I honestly feel bad for people who live their lives in constant fear. Were all going to die and their are millions to go. Live your life and enjoy it. Stop being scared.

Its increasing daily, mobs of deranged Democrats harassing people wearing MGA hats etc.

Democrats are importing millions of illegals into this country, and teaching them to hate it.

That can’t end well for us, Americans who are forced to pay the bills.

Here. Educate yourself by reading the FBI 2015 report on violent gangs including M-13.
https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/gangs

Seriously if you want people to stop saying Democrats want to abolish ICE then maybe you should complain to the Democrats who are actually saying it!! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, I get it. Seeing it on Fox News (or some other Right Wing propaganda outlet) is the same as living it. I wonder if you have even ever seen an illegal at all. Pathetic

Your rhetoric is weak and dishonest.

1 Like

I never said that. Please stop trying to put words in my mouth. Thanks.

Check your reply to me, its an exact quote.

No, its rational. Democrats teach illegals America hates them, that they are like Nazi Germany.

They teach them how to game our immigration law, using their children as props.

They teach them how to game our welfare system, to get all sorts of free health care, housing, food stamps etc.

They DO NOT teach them to be law abiding, and a work ethic.

Everything Democrats teach illegals is how to be illegal, game the system and blame America for their problems.

They are setting the country up for massive civil unrest, as these millions of haters become dissatisfied with the welfare checks they are given, and turn to terrorism and crime.

Oh yeah, you’re also delusional.

Then show me where I said that. Please stop lying. This is now borderline stupid.

They are saying that Congress needs to review all of the ICE programs and see if they need tweaking or start with a clean slate and make a better organization. Not one Democrat is saying to abolish it and have nothing there or even have a gap between getting something new. Not one Democrat has said that they want the new agency to have any less powers to administer enforcement.

That’s inductive reasoning, not abductive reasoning. Keep on thinking critically though!

Incorrect. Inferential logic can be subdivided, into what is probable and improbable.

Abductive reasoning (also called abduction,[1] abductive inference,[1] or retroduction[2]) is a form of logical inference which starts with an observation or set of observations then seeks to find the simplest and most likely explanation. In abductive reasoning, unlike in deductive reasoning, the premises do not guarantee the conclusion. One can understand abductive reasoning as inference to the best explanation,-Wikipedia

Are you really that stupid to try to spin an argument by nit-picking part of a sentence. This is what you people do to make your arguments. You complain about “fake news” and then create your own by using fragments.
And if the media does it you are on it like white on rice. Shame on you. Not that I am now believing that you are smart enough to understand context.

You said that no Democrat said that they wanted to abolish ICE and have nothing there. I agree that this is not the same as saying that no Democrat said they wanted to abolish ICE, which they have indeed said. Perhaps just clarify that there are a number of Democrats who want to abolish ICE and the argument can be resolved.

Incorrect. There are Democrats who want to abolish it with no replacement.

In the last few days the spin masters realized how bad that sounded, and decided they wanted to “rethink it” etc.

What’s to rethink. Will we arrest criminal illegals when they surface in the interior of the country or not?

There is nothing to rethink.

Your “apologetic” was flawed by that absurdity, and outright inaccuracy. Some Democrats are calling for it to be abolished (they are mentioned at that CNN link), just as you denied.

There has not been one Democrat that I know of that has only stated abolish without the reasoning that there needs to be a replacement. Find me an example and I will retract that statement. I have been listening to this argument a lot lately. And every time someone mentions it they have not stated that it should be abolished with no replacement.

1 Like

Find me one example. My bet is that you can’t. Oh, and using only parts of sentences is not allowed.

Guess what slick. If you had done your homework you would find that not one person in the CNN article has the stance that ICE should be abolished with no replacement. Nice try.