DEMOCRATS Becoming More Violent and Unhinged! Is This What Maxine Wanted?

The sad truth is that the leadership in the Democratic Party, are “winger nuts.”

And then we have the unhinged nutters in the cable news media stating that president Trump is more harmful to the nation than the 9/11 attack in NYC… and people believe this stuff.

3 Likes

I never thought of going the Alex Jones route with this one.

Good job.

2 Likes

Nice matter-of-fact discussion on MSNBC yesterday about whether Trump supporters have made a deal with the devil … or is it worse than that. The calmness and matter-of-factness of such sessions is what’s really scary.

Demonizing a political party based on the acts of individuals…well that’s new and unique. Almost as much so as doing the same crap that you gripe about your opposition doing.

2 Likes

As if they haven’t trotted out such incidents in the past in attempt at doing exactly the same thing the OP has attempted here.

1 Like

I condemn all political violence and refuse to blame one side or the other.

I was a lurker on the Hannity forum during the Bush years and the incivility seemed just as bad if not worse then. Republicans were bloodthirsty monsters fighting a war for oil and Democrats were traitors who hated the United States. The difference is that people got banned every day, so I think you’re right that it’s the mods or the board rules that have changed, not the vitriol from partisans.

1 Like

So you wanna put 43,140,758 people as members of a hate group?

Interesting.

A case in point the threats against Susan Collins if she votes in favor of Kavanaugh.

The [left’s] frustration has boiled over at points,” the Times understates. “Annie Clark, a spokeswoman for Ms. Collins, provided The New York Times with copies of a letter and multiple voice mail messages addressed to the senator using vulgar language and outright threats.”

I use the Breitbart article because the NYTs likes to be paid, but you can trace to the NYTs through that article if you are a Democrat.

I will say that the Breitbart view that this isn’t being reported properly doesn’t hold up to well, since they basically copied their story from the NYTs.

If only we had a president who could be the moral authority for the country. It may not be his fault entirely but he does absolutely nothing to try to heal this country. He is the real “great Divider”.

Trump didn’t dialed anything up…all what Trump has done was give democrats the same treatment they been giving us.

Before the repugs would just coward down to em.

And thus why democrats hate him so much…he’s doing to them what they have been doing to us for decades.

1 Like

And yet, you consider them a good source. Hilarious.

The NYTs? Yes, I know they’re super biased but only occasionally do they overtly lie.

It goes back further than Bush, even further than Carter. The only thing that really changes is which side is acting the fool and which side is espousing their self righteous indignation over it.

I was referring to Breitbart which overtly lies all the time.

Actually Tim Kaine dialed it up when he said take the fight to the streets the night they lost.

Either it was this or we could go with isolated incident…that’s always a good one

Nice deflection from Maxine Waters.

I don’t support violence by anyone. I hope anyone that was violent or made threats of violent be caught and punished (in the legal sense).

I’m also very grateful that we have a thoughtful President that never bullies, engages in rhetoric, lies or promises to pay the legal bills of thugs who beat people up. He’s a real good man.

1 Like

There aren’t enough words in the English language to deflect from Maxine. :wink: