Democratic Unity Pledge

Anybody specific that fit that bill…making the statement accurate?

If I had my druthers, Jon Tester would be the Democratic nominee. Of the declared candidates, I like Klobuchar and Buttigieg.

they call for “civility” despite who loses. even the author realizes that. do you disagree with the author of your own op article?

Thanks. I misunderstood. Looks like it’s time to sign off this Saturday nite…:sunglasses:

while not engaging in actual politics as usual.

from an angry hateful leftist group

you know who would appreciate this is that gay milquetoast fella, Buttigag or whatever

the one who keeps attacking Pence for no reason, despite pence’s civility

donor season i guess.

Thats is more than hilarious and ironic.

I watched an interview with the founder of Indivisible. He made it clear that respect and civility are tools to achieve the goal of unity, not ends in and of themselves.

But you’re not angry or hateful, are you?

Buttigieg is a Harvard grad and Rhodes scholar who served as a Naval officer in Afghanistan, so you might rethink your “milquetoast” characterization. It’s clear that you associate homosexuality with weakness, and that makes you “gag”. But people are individuals, not stereotypes.

BTW, what does YOUR curriculum vitae look like?

2 Likes

and yet i actually showed someone being the total opposite

hmm which is better…?

lol. now now. this isn’t about me, an anonymous poster.

i dont assiciate gay with weak. that is your narrative. i associate buttigag with weak, because he appears and sounds weak. feel free to change my mind

regardless he sounds pathetic, attacking Pence. for no reason

change my mind there too

he seems like your typical leftist identity transectional poltician building narratives from nothing

what a shame

That’s a new one on me.

Sure you don’t have a problem with him being gay. That’s why you mentioned it right before “milquetoast”. Because they’re not related at all in your mind.

1 Like

You need to ask Rev. Middle about that.
He’s our spiritual adviser.

he is openly gay. hopefully it is ok to mention that

Keep telling yourself that’s why you mentioned it.

i believe “indivisible” is soros funded astroturfing activist org

change my mind

I’ll refer to you to answer his question.

I have bigger windmills to tilt at.

of course you do

thanks for the discussion not