Democratic Unity Pledge

An election SHOULD be more about ideas and policy than personality, but they seldom are. That said, this crooked jackass has to go. He is a caricature of every negative attribute an American could possess.

He wasn’t suppose to win the 2016 election either.

The fact that christians and law order folks and fiscal conservatives embrace this vile guy (and appear to love him) shows that the 2 things that he harps on are way more important than their principles.

But I knew that 30 years ago about some of them. Hell, some are in my extended family.

For a “thinkingman”, you sure do like your logical fallacies.

Policy and ideas. Here is Biden out the starting gate on the announcement roll out of his presidential bid. He wasn’t even prepared with an answer even though he knew these questions would come up. He had nothing. Other than to declare he’s moldable bendable into any caricature the Democrat Party needs him to be. He offered nothing. Poor leadership display right out the gate. I’m Joe Biden, I can be anything the Democrats need me to be. The only problem is this time for Joe, Joe can’t be Joe this time around.

Reporter :

Why are you the best choice for Democrats?

Biden:

That’ll be for the Democrats to decide.

I agree. Biden shouldn’t, and won’t be the candidate. Too much baggage, including having been Obama’s VP. (I say this as a strong Obama supporter.)

AOC will rebel at the word “sanity”. It disparages her and other mentally challenged Democrats. Not to mention Maxine Waters.

1 Like

We get it you think people who dislike trump are sheep. Lol. Its old

hmm. well i guess there will be no discussion. what a shame

in the meantime, here’s some “indivisible” “civility” at work:

‘“I’m not in the stands anymore, I’m in the fight,” says Scarlett Hollingsworth, a 53-year-old IT consultant. Her son Sawyer, 18, says his mom now talks about politics when she’s driving his friends home from football practice, and he hears her “cussing” on the phone to Senators and Congressmen. Hollingsworth, who has become a Democratic precinct chair, beams. “‘

That’s your example of incivility? From the article:

Seems reasonable to me.

Everyone must like Trump. If you don’t it’s because you haven’t watched the right video, haven’t read the right articles, are colluding, or a sheeple.

If that’s not the stance of a brainwashed follower, I don’t know what is.

2 Likes

except the parts you ignore (what i posted)

…it’s those that regurgitate and bleet the talking points they were fed at the MSM sheople trough. My advice…don’t let them pull your wool over your eyes. :sunglasses:

Similar to the people who regurgitate right wing news outlets and talking heads?

So an anecdote of one woman “cussing” on the phone = Democrats are uncivil.

Let’s just call this one “statistically insignificant”. One down, one hundred million to go.

i didnt say anything about “democrats”

but it highlights the virulent anti-trump “indivisible” antics who are now calling for everyone on the yeehaw left to be “civil”

bottom line: “liberal activists” are the furthest thing ftom “civil”

Bottom bottom line: politics is uncivil.

The point of the pledge is the unity, not the civility.

Pledge to support the eventual nominee…whether good for the country or not.

As equivocating Trump supporters said in 2016, “Anybody else is an improvement.”

Yes…the mirror image of exactly the same thing.