Democratic impeachment cover up

It seems to me the Democrats are pushing this impeachment theory to distract public and stop the president from having investigations done into Democratic family members that are making lots of money from Ukraine companies. How many democratic family members made money off of one of the most corrupt countries in the world. So far we know of Biden and we know of Pelosi’s son. Is there anybody else?

1 Like

How does the impeachment inquiry stop Donald from investigating anything?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

I don’t understand how this impeachment inquiry has kept the President (and the DOJ) from investigating any illegal activities by the Bidens, Pelosis or any one else.

If by “stop the president from having investigations”, you mean political investigations to dig up dirt on his opponent’s children, perhaps you have a point. On the other hand, if the investigations that he wants aren’t worthy of the DOJ, then they certainly weren’t (aren’t) worth putting the foreign policy of the whole country behind them.

The Trump argument seems to be that he wanted political dirt on Biden and that (as president) he was entitled to use the foreign policy of the US to get that dirt. That vision of the presidency might not be impeachable, but it certainly is un-american and vile.

3 Likes

Were he alive John Heinz would be appalled by his son running with these crooks.

Hours after Biden’s board appointment went public on May 13, 2014, Heinz emailed Matt Summers and David Wade, two of his stepfather’s top aides at the State Department.

“Apparently Devon and Hunter both joined the board of Burisma and a press release went out today,” wrote Heinz. “I cant speak why they decided to, but there was no investment by our firm in their company.”

The email was obtained through a public information request filed by the conservative nonprofit group Citizens United. The organization said the email raises questions about why Heinz was in touch with the State Department about Biden’s business dealings.

“This email raises a lot of questions. Why would Chris Heinz distance himself from Hunter Biden’s decision to join Burisma’s board in an email to John Kerry’s senior staff at the State Department?” said Citizens United President David N. Bossie in a statement to the Washington Examiner . “It’s time for Joe Biden to answer questions about his family’s business in the Ukraine and what his own role was in those dealings.”

:no_entry_sign:

Energy companies are the sweetest of sugar to the members of Congress kin.

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) charged a company cofounded by Paul Pelosi Jr. with fraud on Wednesday after learning that two convicted criminals were running the business.

Paul Pelosi Jr., the son of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), was the president and chief operating officer of Natural Blue Resources Inc., an investment company he cofounded that focuses on “environmentally-friendly” ventures.

The SEC charged four individuals with fraud, including former New Mexico Gov. Toney Anaya, and suspended trading in the company’s stock. Pelosi owned over 10 million shares in the company in 2009.

Steve Hilton , a Fox News commentator who over the weekend had connected some Burisma corruption dots, had this to say about Connecticut U.S. Senator Dick Blumenthal’s association with the tangled knot of corruption in Ukraine: “We cross-referenced the Senate co-sponsors of Ed Markey’s Ukraine gas bill with the list of Democrats whom Burisma lobbyist, David Leiter, routinely gave money to and found another one – one of the most sanctimonious of them all, actually – Sen. Richard Blumenthal."

Welcome to the group , @Floorguy .
U will enjoy this forum…alot of very intelligent n quite spirited debaters here.

2 Likes

I think Trump should have all of the Democrats in Congress investigated. It’s my opinion that the entire party is corrupt. If Trump had HIS PEOPLE in Congress, instead of all of the RINOS and DEMOCRATS, then I believe that He would really be able to Make America Great Again.

Remember to vote in November and in your state’s primary. What Trump, and America, needs is for the Republicans to have super majorities in Congress.

Welcome to the board!

3 Likes

Those are some explosive, thermonuclear, O’Keefian level bombshells.

Again - what’s stopping Donald from pursuing these investigations with all the power of the Executive branch?

Hahhahaha

All he did so far was ask to look at the most obvious and public COI and he got an impeachment circus.

We should just stick with Biden and Burisma for now.

I think they will get a thorough look after the Senate is done.

I am certain Donald already has a crack team of investigators looking into these shocking crimes, and will present the evidence to the American public soon. No need to wait on Congress to take action.

:chipmunk:

This thread is comedy gold. Gold!

That has been debunked.
(Actually it hasn’t but that seems to be the Democratic response when something corrupt is found in relation to Democrats…the media buys it).

2 Likes

That would be consistent with the basis that the Democrats in Congress are using to investigate Trump’s finances and taxes. Just investigate everything and maybe you’ll find something you can use…politically if not legally.

3 Likes

Partisan irony alert!

TOTAL AND COMPLETE EXONERATION!

If the Democrats repeat it enough times it becomes truth. Maybe Donald can let them borrow the phrase (for a nominal fee).

2 Likes

It’s sad really although I got bored after season 2 episode 3 of the Mullet investigation, I mean Mueller I will kinda miss season 3 (The Schiff Show) sad it will go to the senate soon were it will not be renewed for a season 4.

:frowning_face:

Well you see the mistakes that happened by rushing impeachment.

Justice is deliberate and true.

Even Christopher Heinz smelled a rat.

From link on post 4 … Hours after Biden’s board appointment went public on May 13, 2014, Heinz emailed Matt Summers and David Wade, two of his stepfather’s top aides at the State Department.

“Apparently Devon and Hunter both joined the board of Burisma and a press release went out today,” wrote Heinz. “I cant speak why they decided to, but there was no investment by our firm in their company.”

No rush.

I think more media interest will be enlightening as well.

(As an aside…Theresa Heinz was the wife of a remarkable politician and person in John Heintz, her decision to marry John Kerry still has many scratching their heads in Pickle land.

:man_shrugging:t3:

That has been photoshopped!
I mean, it doesn’t even look particularly bug eyed.